hi all

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

hi all

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:22 pm

hey everyone!! how are you all? i hope well. i am joining north shore as you all know.It is for a limited time because i am still doing my other show.I hope you all watch and enjoy it.Remember that i read your post all the time so if you have complaints or ways to make it better let me know.I noticed the a few of you have defended me on the "north shore" message boards and i want to say THANKYOU!!! It means so much to me.It is very hard to read hateful things about myself and it helps when there are a few nice post.thankyou.I leave for Hawaii on thursday and i am very nervous.I have to leave my home,my dogs and most importantly my mom and dad.I feel like i am the new kid in school and the fear of being judged and people not liking me is very scary.please wish me luck and pray for me.sorry to unload on all of you but i just thought i would share what i'm going thru.you all mean alot to me.As far as the chat goes,i will set it up with Dianna.I love you guys Shannen

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Aug 10th, 2004, 4:39pm)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

Return to Shannen's Posts