hi

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

hi

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 pm

hi, I have to start this out by saying that i am just a person like the rest of you. i can not really give advice,all i can do is tell you what i would do. That does not mean you should do the same.You all have to search inside your own hearts for the right solution for you. With that being said, i am hear to listen as much as possible. A drinking problem is very serious and i would go see or talk to someone in AA.Remember AA is not just for those with the problem but it is also there for others to try to understand. Alanon is a great orginazation for family members of alcoholics.It can help you deal with your family members problem,help you cope with it all better. As far as listening to friends over doctors...that seems like a no brainer to me.I would listen to my doctor!! I wish only the best for you all and i send all my love and prayers to all of you. Remember life is not always easy but it is up to us to find the beauty in it. love you all, Shannen

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Jul 15th, 2004, 01:58am)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

Return to Shannen's Posts