Kristen

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

Kristen

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:17 pm

hi everyone, Kristen, I do know how you feel.My dad has heart disease and diabetes.he has had 2 heartattacks and over 4 strokes. he too must watch what he eats. We support that and nag him all the time to eat healthy,however he loves food and finds it hard to stick to a diet. You are the opposite.You are trying very hard to take care of yourself and I am very proud of you!!! Have you tried sitting your aunt and uncle down and talking to them? Tell them everything that could happen if you don't take care of yourself.Tell them how they make you feel and ask them not to do it anymore.Go to them with facts about your condition,pull up articles on the net and from your doctor.Get them to realize just how serious it is.If that does not work then you have to make a choice.You can decide to let it all go in one ear and out another or hang out with them alot less.But the most important thing Kristen is how YOU feel.Be proud of yourself.Remember that this is your life and you want to be able to live as long as possible and that means taking care of yourself.Let me know how everything turns out and please know that my prayers are with you.I am proud of you and i send you my strength and love.

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Jul 9th, 2004, 6:50pm)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

Kristen

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 am

Shannen was always wonderful to me back then...I love reading her wonderful helpful tips.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: Kristen

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I will always be blessed and grateful for all of Shannen's help. She is so awesome...

I am so sad that she is going through what she is going through, as I always, Shannen is a true fighter...just like me.

Go get them, Shannen!! :D :D :D

Love and Hugs, Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Shannen's Posts