[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Ridgewood, NJ

Ridgewood, NJ

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Ridgewood, NJ

Postby BigTime310 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 am

Hi Shannen,
Less than a year ago I talked to a Tom Doherty that I had lived close to when we were in junior high. He asked me if I had heard of Shannen Doherty and I, of course, replied positively. I had gotten in touch with him through an Alumnus Directory that had been published by our high school.
About June or July of last year, I got a call from him and we talked for a while about old times - apples from the trees on his Mom and uncle's property, fishing, etc and that was when he said he was sorry for taking so long to reply to an email because he has vision problems.
Now for my question - Did your dad grow up on N Pleasant Ave in Ridgewood, New Jersey? I am sorry I can't remember the number but I can tell you that it was a number like 317 or something like that with the last number definitely an odd number.

Would you please let me know one way or another because I noticed that you lost your dad back in November? I read that he was 66; I am 67 so it is very coincidental that the ages are so close. To lose a dad is a horrible and heart-breaking incident. To lose a friend you haven't seen in years but thought there was a possibility of seeing once more pretty much sucks also.
I thank you for taking the time to read this and also thank you in advance for the reply.
Perhaps you would like to hear some of the good times we shared.
Thanks again!
Bob Edwards (then address - 310 N Pleasant)
BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Re: Ridgewood, NJ

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I have passed this onto Shannen.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shaed412 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 pm

That would be really awesome if Shannen's dad had grown up in NJ...certainly and interesting story and maybe once you get all the information together, we could hear some of the story!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 pm

what a lovely story. Can't wait to hear Shannen's response on this now ;)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby BigTime310 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:41 am

BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby BigTime310 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am

BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby BigTime310 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 am

BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby BigTime310 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am

BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm

I sent you a private message...it's accessed using the link at the top of the page.
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty