Ridgewood, NJ

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Re: Ridgewood, NJ

Postby BigTime310 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 am

Dianna wrote:I sent you a private message...it's accessed using the link at the top of the page.

Dianna,
Maybe I am just being impatient, but it's been a week since I answered your message and I am wondering whether or not you have an answer for me.
Bob
BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:55 pm

BigTime310 wrote:
Dianna wrote:I sent you a private message...it's accessed using the link at the top of the page.

Dianna,
Maybe I am just being impatient, but it's been a week since I answered your message and I am wondering whether or not you have an answer for me.
Bob

I thought I had replied, sorry if I didn't. I asked Shannen and her family if they know of you and they don't. If you have some proof to back up this claim it would really help. If you can PM me any information such as his telephone number or the yearbook scans that would be much appriciated. I'm sure you can understand that there have been dishonest people in the past who have claimed they knew Shannen/her family and didn't. If you are able to prove it the Doherty's would be more than happy to talk with you.

Dianna
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby BigTime310 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Dianna wrote:
BigTime310 wrote:

Dianna,
Bob

I thought I had replied, sorry if I didn't. I asked Shannen and her family if they know of you and they don't. If you have some proof to back up this claim it would really help. If you can PM me any information such as his telephone number or the yearbook scans that would be much appriciated. I'm sure you can understand that there have been dishonest people in the past who have claimed they knew Shannen/her family and didn't. If you are able to prove it the Doherty's would be more than happy to talk with you.

Dianna

Hi Dianna,
I am sorry for the confusion. As for the proof, I cannot produce any email address because the Tom Doherty that I knew was legally blind; he got frustrated trying to answer emails because of this vision problem. Our communication was through the telephone and I cannot find his telephone number. I do not claim to know either Shannen or any part of her family other than Tom. Can't you just find out if her dad used to live in Ridgewood, New Jersey on North Pleasant Ave? Another piece of info would be that the Tom I know/knew (since I am not sure if he is dead or alive at this point) would be that we went to Travell Elementary School together.
I do not need to know anything about Shannen or her family, just a confirmation of whether or not her father meets any of the criteria that I mentioned in the above paragraph. Please help me with this, I don't really care about conversing with Shannen unless it turns out that her dad and the Tom I know/knew are one and the same. I cannot assure you that I am not a dishonest person other than to say that why is it that I only want confirmation about the above and am not trying to contact Shannen unless her father is the Tom I know/knew.
Please, Shannen must know if her father lived on North Pleasant Ave. in Ridgewood, New Jersey when he was in his teens.
Sincerely,
Bob Edwards
BigTime310
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 am

I will let you know as soon as Shannen gets back to me. For now, here are some photos of John.

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:34 pm

WOW!!! That would be great if this is the TOM you knew when you guys were teens.

Fingers cross for you..

You seem like an honest person to me...I know you wouldn't come here and make up stories like this...and if anyone gives you any beef, do what Shannen did many years ago and still does, IGNORE them!!

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty