[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Our thoughts about Badass

Our thoughts about Badass

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby lina5555 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Shannen and everyone!

I'm still waiting for your book to arrive by mail, but for those who already read it, I thought it might be a good idea to write on this thread our impressions about your book, and questions maybe.

Anyone wants to start?

I'm so happy you finally wrote a book and I like the concept of it

lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 pm

I think the book is beyond amazing and truely inspiring. I couldn't put it down. I love that she shared some very personal stories in order to prove some points she was trying to make and loved that the whole book sounded exactly like how she would speak. And there's tons of comedy in it as well, as we fans know, Shannen can be super funny! My only two questions would be: 1. what made her decide to write the book? and 2. how long did it take? The answers wouldn't change my opinon of the book, which is just wow, but it'd be cool to hear the answers, as im a writer and find those things to be of interest!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm

i loved all the sections in her book. the handy tips, her recipes, her photos and how she made it inspiring for all of usto read. it was amazing reading her book and i shall treasure it for the rest fo my life. Image Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 pm

I don't think I can read this book again- knowing her dad has died...its so unreal that he did....doesn't seem real..it hasn't hit me yet.

Kristin Marie Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:56 am

The book is amazing so far!! I'll have more thoughts, positive ones of course, when I finish it! Right now, with school... I can only read it at night before bed. Because, its so good that I will not do my homework if I start reading it. haha!!

Kristin- I agree! Its so sad to hear about her Dad, but I have been saying prayers for her and for the family!!
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby lina5555 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi,

I just received my copy, way earlier than expected Image

My first impression is I didn't think it would be so big and with so many pictures, which is nice

Second: I feel like I cannot read it, because I will be even more sad concerning her loss Image I don't know if it makes sense... Unreal Image
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 pm

^ yeah it's an amazing inspirational book. a simply must have for all young adults Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Dianna » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I will be reading mine on Wednesday morning on my flight Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty