Writing your book question?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Writing your book question?

Postby shaed412 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Shannen! I know ur busy and get lots of fan mail n questions thrown ur way, so when u can respond, id appreciate ur time. Im looking forward to reading your book when it comes out because they are words straight from you. I've been writing screenplays since I was12. I taug ht myself and took a day class once with someone who had written scripts n was im pressrd with the way I taught myself to do it. Im very weird about sharing my screenplays with people bc its theraputic for me. The challenge for me is writing a normal story. Recently, I turned a two part screenplay into a story, which is not even close to being finished. Im 30 now n my dream one day has alwas been to have u star in one of my movies. My questions are whats the best way to publish a book? How would someone get a script to you or whoever could hand it to u? I know its a lenghthy process which im willing to endure as its my passion. I just always wrote as if the character was for u, b ur inspiring. Ne advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Shannen. Love~Sabrina.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty