Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Re: Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Postby shaed412 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, you're almost there. School is rough at times, but if I could go back and finish, I definitly would. I think it's great that you've pushed through it all and are almost graduating, already! Best of luck to you. I agree with you, though, when you have a job you absolutely love, it won't ever make you say, I wish I was back in school. Although I do love my job, it isn't my ultimate goal in life, so that's why I want to finish, some day. lol.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 am

Almost there and so excited!! lol. Aww, I bet you will get to go back soon, too :) Aww, thanks so much that means a lot to me! I just hope it pays off! lol. I am sure it will, but it seems like it is tough to get good internships! I am praying that I will get a good one! hah! I am working hard on letters for internships. ! I definitely think loving your job is important and it should make you not want to go back to school! lol. I totally understand loving your job, but it not being your ultimate goal in life. That's why, I hope my job out of school can be something I love. I mean, granted... we all have to start at the bottom and work our way up. lol. I just hope it'll be in the direction of where I want to go. I want to be successful in the entertainment industry and be able to help and inspire others! I am sure Sabrina, that someday we will be writing scripts together!!! :)
Linz

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Graduation is one week from today!!! SOOOOO excited! Can't wait to be free!! :)
Linz

Postby Linz » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 am

Guys, I can't believe I graduated over two months ago already! It has been crazy since then. I've been babysitting and nannying (not sure if that's a word! Lol) and trying to save money. I am interning at a casting agency in my town and trying to learn as much as I can about the audition process. Anyway... hope everyone is doing well! :)
Linz

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty