[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shell » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi Lindsay and other members.

I have got to admit I don't like the way people try to put her down. It must be another way of bulling.

I like how she is caring towards others and answers people's questions when they have them.

I didn't notice that one of people who tweets Shannen was calling her the B name. I reconise that name though as I have red the tweets shannen put up or the answers to people's questions anyway.

Yeh Linsay I am trying to follow what I like doing and keep doing the things I like doing at other times.

That's great Lindsay that you have got 2 tweets from Shannen.

Sarah- Lucy - I have been a fan of Shannen since Season 2 of Charmed aired on tv. I started watching it when it was about halfway through that season. I found out in my school class that many years ago that there was some others that liked Charmed. One of them asked me during break which character was my fav and I said Prue. The girl who asked me her fav character was Pheobe. I never found out off the boy in my class back then who he liked best. All I knew he red the Charmed books and he always used to have one in class.

I must admit when I was in the last year of my first school. I did have a bit of an attitude as I didn't like being told to read one of the books the teacher had put out on the table. then I was aloud to take my own then. So I got my first Charmed books then from my cousin. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 am

Hey Shell!!

I agree!! I HATE when people are mean and try to put her down. The thing I admire about her is that she always handles it gracefully and can really hold her own. She doesn't let it get to her and she just keeps going! Image Well, I clicked on that persons name and saw what she tweeted. Made me so mad! Anyway, Shannen was nice about it and she took care of it. Other people got on the woman's case too, LOL. Don't mess with Shannen's fans, because we will always stick up for her! I was excited she tweeted me too! Most celebrities only tweet their friends, not fans- so it's really cool that she does that! Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shell » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 am

Yeh it is. Very nice off her to do that. I also agree with what else you have said Lindsay.

That's true Lindsay nobody messes with us fans. We always try and stand by her and tell others what she is really like. Not what it says in the mags and other headlines from the past.

Which I think meany people still go by. They wont look at the present and keep what has been said about her in the past and they stick with it.

I think there are people who belive anything in the mags and other sort headlines that are said about her from years ago.

I like the way we fans care about her and that she cares for us fans. That's how friendly and sweet she is.

Still happy that you have had replies from her on both Twitter and here.

Maybe one day will too. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Yes, Shell I agree! She is super sweet and we will always stick up for her. People just need to let things go, the past is the past.

Thank you! I was so excited and I am really happy too that she even took the time, or cared enough, to reply to me. She really is sweet! I am sure you will get replies too! Image

Lindsay
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shell » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeh thanks for agreeing with me Lindsay.

Like everyone says it just shows she cares about us and will reply to our tweets and questions.

Yeh I probably will oneday. I will never forget it if she replies to one of my tweets in the future.

You will probably be one of the first people to know. Image
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 pm

i was triying to tweet she too ,know that is difficult, sometimes i see she online!and think, sure that have read me,because she tweet more than 2 times and see abouth 20 secons, and say wow, i like tell she that love she Image , i have the twitter more than nothing for try contact with she and add my friends, Image
Linz this is my twitter http://twitter.com/mercedeslhh follow me Image, what do you think of my english ,hope that she can understand me well Image .
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Linz

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Linz, yeah! is hard to learn english, but is very important for the future Image, i try put all my atentions to the words and try to learn more , and think , if you dont learn well english, is more difficult speak with Shannen and her fans ,and she inspired to me in englsh , you can speak more languages Linz? i firts started to learn english with the chat,because in the school the people disturb much,thanks to this forum ,and by messenger together with the google translate ,because you can see the prhase in you language and too in englsh and if you see mistakes you when write the prhase in english in the messenger you repair the mistakes jeje, now when i saw some of my oldest post here ,say OMG! xD , but i like try to learn more languages!

P.S. thanks for follllow me Image
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Your welcome Lindsay. Now we just have to wait for that day when I post it on here and on facebook. Image

I see you and the other members on here as friends too. Not just fans talking to one another but as friends in the online world as you and the other members on here are friendly.

It's even better when Shannen posts things on the site to help people and say Hi. So she is like a best friend to all us fans by keeping in contact with us. Not just here but on Twitter and Facebook too. Image
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty