[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm

no i have never heard of scrubs LOL girl!. r u living in the same country as me Image

bear in mind laura i am kinda nearer shannen's age than some of you guys here. Image

when i was 18 it was YT (youth training) that people did to give you employment experience which may lead to a job at the end of it Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Wow really. I didn't realise you were nearly the same age as Shannen.

I thought by the look of your picture you were about the same age as me.

I hope I havn't offeneded you Sarah-Lucy.

Anyway I know Shannen is 19 years older than me.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 am

no i am really touched really shell Image . as my 89 year old grandmother says age is just a number, you are as old as the woman you want to be!! Image

i am in my early 30's and shannen could be my sister . i will be 32 years old this year on july 29th. i have been a loyal shannen fan since she was on little house on the prairie and i was only 15 yrs old back then

i am going to dye hair a different colour on friday so shall post you a picture of it and u can let me no what u think. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 am

I am hitting 20 years old this year.

I am glad I didn't offend you as with some people it's easily done so I try to be careful with what I say.

I have only been a fan since I was 9. 10 years of being a fan to Shannen. 10 years feels like a long time and you have been a fan of her for longer.

Actually it feels more like. OMG 10 years already and I can remember that day my dad turned the tv on and there was Charmed. I told him to leave it on and he did. That was the beggining March 10 years ago.

Wow will love to see a pic of your dyed hair. Mine isn't the same colour it used to be. I used to be light brown with blond in it. Now it's really dark brown which looks more like black. I have red on the ends, undeneath some of my dark brown hair. I have red on the top to on whats left of my fringe.

Then that will be the day if I get to act with Shannen now that I have met her. It was my 2nd dream come true after standing outside the Halliwell Manor in July 2006. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

^ no worries shell. i will post my pic later

i have naturally curly hair though and people say to me that when i have it curly i look older and when i have it straight like i did in london i look in my 20's. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 pm

I agree that you should hold on to your dreams!!! ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Linz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Linz

Postby Linz » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Last edited by Linz on Thu May 03, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

*Linz* hope that your dreams do reallity!! i would like work with Shannen too .i finish to studied photograpy,i would like do to she one photo season,this is my dream too,but i an new in the job and think that for do it need study again more,i would like work in a magazine,because she can go too to some magazine Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Thank you merceandshannen!!! Image I hope your dreams come true too! I have had mine since I was a little girl and I know they will come true eventually- I just have to keep praying and working hard!! Image
Linz

Postby Shannen Doherty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Hmm, an internship....I have honestly never thought of that and I guess the only way I could do that is people who live in LA and when I am working. However, what I can offer now is to answer any questions you might have.
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty