[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby Linz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks Sarah-Lucy! I will keep holding onto my dreams for sure, doing everything I can right now to save money to move to LA. Image I can't wait until that happens so I can tell you all about it! Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey guys!!
I'm going to post the scene I acted in really soon! I am editing it tomorrow so should have it up and posted this week! Image I want you all to give me your honest opinion about what you think!!! EVEN if you think it is bad. You still have to tell me that, its not going to hurt my feelings. I am used to criticism! AFter all, I am my own worst critic!! haha!! Image
Linz

Postby shannenfallenangel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Haven't been on the site in a while so have only just seen this thread. It makes for great reading! Pleased for you that Shannen answered Image She's very sweet like that Image

Rachael
shannenfallenangel

Postby Linz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Linz

Postby Linz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am

I hope Shannen is doing alright guys! She is a busy woman, I am sure! With her new films coming out- SOOO excited to see them!! Image
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 pm

sure that she remember your name Linz Image,she is a sweet person Image, ultimally she doesn't enter on twitter and i miss her lol, hope that she return soon for reply ours questions, be patient Linz Image, she probably is bussy with her new film ¡ you would put the vídeo where you was actting? Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello!
I definitely will be patient. I'm extremely patient and I would wait forever for her advice, she means a lot to me. Her acting inspires me and her example inspires me as well! Image I am sure she will answer again as soon as she can, she really is super sweet. It just brightened my life so much when she replied to my thread! LOL! Image She's awesome!

Linds
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 pm

yeah! you had lucky Linz Image , hope that she reply you of new Image m, having patient the things are better, i am not a patient woman, and i had thinked much that may be too my problem, i too hope her reply, and i would to learn to wait .how would can to be more patient?
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 am

I'm an extremely patient person! And I understand that Shannen is a very busy woman, and I am just happy that she even replied to my thread at all!! I will wait as long as I need to for her next reply! Image She's so sweet to even take the time to read my thread!
Linz

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 am

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty