[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - It was so great meeting you in London

It was so great meeting you in London

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby henna » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 am

i was there too...i luv shannen..i was following her aorund with my cousin, she was soo beautiful and i actually cudnt believe she was right infront of me...i've wanted to meet her for soo long and now i finally have its just such a relief, and i luv looking at my photo with her its sooo gud, i wish she comes again theres so much i wanna say that i didnt get to say on saturday cos i was nervous and it was kinda rushed as she had the most fans there...i luv you shannen...luv henna...x
henna
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm

thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kinia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Kinia

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannen46 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 pm

You look like a great family, that's great
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby chashkieh » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 pm

The picture is awesome you guys. Wish I was there too. It would be great to actually meet you guys and of course Shannen too. Anyways, thank you for sharing these stuff in the boards. Have a great day everyone! Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shell » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am

Yeh that was great. When I met Shannen in London. I had hopes that I would one day meet her considering my first dream came true when my mum and dad took me to the USA for 3 weeks nearly 4 years ago.

It was great meeting you Shannen. You made my 2nd dream become real. It was nice talking to you when you were signing my pictures. Thanks for liking my Pet bird pictures and I still remembered that I surprised you what I named 2 of my birds.

It was nice showing which bird was who.

You were really friendly and sweet to me. Its a time me and many other fans wont forget.

You were great in the Charmed Talk too. I really enjoyed that and it was nice as I got to ask you a question in it too.

Thanks. It will be nice to meet you again one day. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Probably the wrong question as at first she didn't know how to answer it.

Well when I say it you will probably remember sombody saying it.

I was 5 rows away from the front on the left handside.

The question I asked was - What was it like acting with Holly and Alyssa?

Then she answered I think as best as she could - That you always don't get along with People in work.

I knew she didn't really get along with Alyssa but I thought acting with them was fun as I herd they still got their acting done without any problems but I think both of them didn't want anything to get in the way of their work.

I thought she might of said the good times but never mind. I know she is friends with Holly still.

She said that afterwards to I think that she is still best friends with Holly. Image

I knew it was weird. The people who had the 2 day pass got the first rows of seats and I got confused with the seating plan as you had to look for your mumber. On the tickets I had 12 and 13.

I know that was sweet of Shannen to let that girl come up to her and ask her question. I bet that made that girls day when she was offered by Shannen to come up to the front of the stage. You have got to bless her though she looked shy and nervous. I think I would be. I was nervous before I went into the venue and thats why I couldn't my breakfast.

It was nice of you to bump into another board on your way out. I probably walked past you. Image

Thanks for liking what I put Sarah- Lucy Image
shell

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty