from Soumaya to the wonderful Shannen

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

from Soumaya to the wonderful Shannen

Postby soumaya » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Shannen, i d'ont know if you are going to read this letter but i hope it. my name is Soumaya i am from Algeria i am one of your greatest fan since i was 8 years old whene i was in primery school i told my friends that i am PRUE HALLIWELL and that i have special powers and i was beleaving in that !!. my dreem is to make you know that some where in ALGERIA there is a girl who is 19 years old and she love you very very much, your are like a member of my family i have a lot of your pictures in my room, sometimes whene i go to sleep i look at it and i cry. all my family , my friends call me Shannen. i just want you to know that you are amazing, talented,nice.... and i love you very very much. i have no questions i love all the things that you do and how you do it , i just want to know if you are still in contact with holly marie? because i am in love with your relationship you two are an exemple for all the freinds in the world. in the end i want to say thank you for being you.
Last edited by soumaya on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
soumaya
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty