A few questions for shannen

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby acousticheart » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am

hey shannen, i think you're amazing and a real inspiration to people; encouraging them to stand for what they believe in and not taking any nonsense from anyone. In you're line of work i guess thats a pretty important aspect and ability to have. you're a great rolemodel, and unfortunately in the UK we don't get to see much of you're work Image
some questions:
1. if you weren't acting, what other profession would you like to have pursued?
2. Who is your inspiration?
3. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
4. A lot of rumours have been spread about me in the past, false rumours at that & ones which were way beyond my control and i was not present to stand up for myself. these rumours really emotionally hurt me. Is there any advice you could give to me, as i don't really know what to do.?Image
thankyou x
acousticheart
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenely2 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 am

HI
THE FIRST QUESTION SHE ANSWER BEFORE,TO SHANNEN LIKE THE ANIMALS SO SHE SAY OF DONT BE ACTRESS I COULD BE VETERINARY
THE QUESTION 2 IS GOOD,I WANT KNOW TOO BUT I THINK "WHO" HIM PARENTS OR I COULD THINK TOO IN MICHELLE LONDON BUT I REALLY COULD SAY "WHAT" DONT WHO

U KNOW HERE IN MEXICO IS = THAT IN UK,HERE SHANNEN ALMOST ALMOST NEVER APPEAR IN TV,I ONLY CAN FOLLOW TO HER IN INTERNET
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby aura » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 pm

I would like to know how to write the producers of 90210 The New Generation. Does anyone know?

I think Shannen is a fantastic actress and it is my opinion that the new 90210 totally disrespected her as a professional actress!

I believe she played her part very well on the show! It is unfortunate that they chose to give the original cast such small parts on this new show! It is also unfortunate that the writers are not unique enough to write their own material! I was very disappointed that they "stole the story line" so to speak! Maybe they could get their own ideas?! Isn't that what the writers are getting paid to do?

I am personally offended at what they did and I think that the CW should dump the whole show off the top of The Empire State Building!

Does anyone know how I can tell them this?!

Thanks,

Aura Image

aura
New Shannen Fan

Postby youna » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 am

hello mademoiselle doherty ,
How are you ? Is celebrity not to difficult for your life ?
Where can I find pictures (posters) of you ?

thank you so much. LOVE Image

youna
youna
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:41 pm

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby xoxoslacxoxo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 am

hey shannen

I'm new but i have watched all your shows of charmed. and believed it or not, when you "died"in season 4 i cried for 2 days..I like the other girl paige but your prue character was priceless. i loved her i wished she was my sister...since i'm an only child with a single mom.. but i was woudering do you ever wished you had a little sister? was it hard to get an acting job? How do you keep a real friend like holly? I had a best friend but she moved away and we lost contact..... But seeing you on charmed and stuff your such an inspiration for me. I love you and I love how you are strict but loving towards your "sisters" on charmed. I hope that one day I can be just like you.
xoxoslacxoxo
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty