[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Australia needs a prayer

Australia needs a prayer

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Australia needs a prayer

Postby honda200 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Heu Hearther thats great to see and iv kept that link so i will take a boo at it as soon as i get a chance ..have more time.and thanks..

I just wish the news would keep us here in this himasphear upto date and show us footage of the arrias ..tell us how things are going ..out there.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Australia needs a prayer

Postby shannenzbitch » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:09 pm

^^ I wish that too hun; unfortunately Australia seems to be in the wrong hemisphere to make international news very often. Image *squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Australia needs a prayer

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

When stuff happened in LA with the fires there, I only heard about it because of the people on this board. It's what I love most about here (okay, after Shannen it's what I love most Image) is that we all share our experiences with each other and get the news from the most relevant sources!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Australia needs a prayer

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 am

shannenzbitch

Australia needs a prayer

Postby honda200 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 am

honda200