[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I have a question.

I have a question.

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

I have a question.

Postby mike24 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:08 am

Hi Shannen I was wondering what made you want to come back to the new 90210. I really enjoy the show and I think you being in it gives it more viewers that watched the original 90210. Good luck in the future. Your the best! Image
mike24
Shannen Fanatic

I have a question.

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm

can i reply to this one? Image

shannen cae back to 90210 for us (the fans). she wasnt going to in the beginning, when they asked her, but then she said she go a call or email from a friend that told her about all the support from her fans she said she was over whelmed by the kind things that w where saying. so she decided to come back as our fav brenda to say thank you for our years of support.

xoox Image

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

I have a question.

Postby mike24 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:40 pm

mike24
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty