got a horse question for you

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm

shannen, i know your a horse fan and you have a few of them. well the thing is i have just recently bought a new horse. i already have one, have had her fo a number of years. and the new one seemsto be bullying her a little.

at the mo i have to keep them apart, in two diffrent felids and its costing me a lot to rent two parts of land. they can see eatch other over the fence because the feilds are next to one another. but i want them to be friends. help! xxxx Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jewels313 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 am

oooh, thats tuff.. Does your first horse respond to the new horse or does she just walk away? And how old is the new horse? What breed is it?? Just Currious... Image
I used to have horses..and ones always going to be dominant (seems to be the newbie) they may settle down after a while, but it all depends on how bad the bullying is?
jewels313

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:22 pm

well dreamer the new one, he's around 9 or 10 i think. he's a thoroughbred. iv had my other horse 7 years and she is always been the only one in the felid apart from the goat billy. xoox Image

ps. star just seems to be a little scared, but she does kick out a bit with her back legs. Image
Last edited by littlemissbad on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad

Postby jewels313 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

I love Thoroughbreds!! Well i hope all goes well with them! Congrats on the new horse by the way! Do you jump?
jewels313

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:33 pm

^^yeah i jump.

solved the problem anyway they are friends now.....well ish. lol Image

at least they can be in the same meadow together. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty