Mélissa!!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Mélissa!!

Postby scorpio » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am

Hello. This is mélissa...the one suffering from leucemia coming from mauritius. I'm still alive Image though it is not fun to get ill late at night or not enjoying your holidays while everyone is doing so...Sorry for late reply but i was busy with my medical problems. Image .Well, thank you very much for replying to me...IT IS A GREAT PLEASURE AND HONOUR!!!thnk u also for your support. Yes i know that Shannen is very busy with her new show but i just wanted to ask you this, How would you react when the people you love MOST in this world doesnt even know you existImage? It may seem stupid to you but i would fight earth n sky just to see or hear from SHANNEN DOHERTY!!!! Don't think i am mad or a lesbienne, But i love shannen for what she really is, not for her fame or money!!! i beg you please please please do something for me.....i love her too much!!! i know it seems imposible but i want sooo much to keep in touch wid her Please if you people could just let her know what i feel for her. I am now 15 year old n it has been so long since am waiting for a sign from you. please do something for me... thank you once again.
I'll wait for you.
Happy new year 2009 to u all and especially my shannen.
bisous.
scorpio
New Shannen Fan

Mélissa!!

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Hiya,
I dont really know what to say its great that love Shannen so much and sorry about your ill health.
Prayers for you
XOXOXOX
LadyMacbeth

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty