[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What type of horses does Shay have?

What type of horses does Shay have?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:18 pm

she is lovely a bit of a brat at times but sweet as a nut for an apple lol Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 am

Thanks much! That was very helpful!
And thanks so much for the pictures!!!!
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:55 pm

littlemissbad

Postby jewels313 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:17 am

jewels313

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:52 pm

littlemissbad

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

It's a very pretty horse.

No, I'm not thinking about getting one. No place for it, and I wouldn't have the time and energy to put in to take care of one. Ecspecially since next fall I'll be in college.

I just love horses, and I've always been curious.

~Liz~
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jewels313 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 am

ok.. alright i got one!
Now me and friend Anna help a lady with her two rescue horses Jasmine... an appaloosa mare, and her red dun filly duchess. Ok Jasmine was due for her routine deworming..and she was feeling better after weaning her filly.. and it was a chilly day! (all you horse ppl know wat that means).. Ok so the lady i help is an older lady and she cant do everything she used to with the horses so I stepped in there and as soon as she smelled the paste she would back up and throw her head straight up... as this is happening i am holding on to her halter trying to calm her down.. and when it worked then i would stry to get the tube in the corner of her mouth (only place they dont have teeth) and we stride this several times and it didnt work soo we took it away and moved her into her stall.. and my friend Anna was a nervous reck about this telling me to be carefull and that she has the phone ready to call 911. and i wasnt nervous about her hurting me even though she could easily.. so i get her in the stall and the lady was holding the right side of her head and was on the left and i was going to try to get it with my left hand ( i am right handed) after the failers of trying to get it with my right.. so i try a few times and she did the same thing backed herself into a corner and threw her head up.. she had almost reared a few times.. but we quickly stopped and let her come forward and try again.. finally after a while she started to realize that i wasnt going to back down. So she gave in litte enought so i could slip it in her mouth and push it like a syringe.. and she threw her head up again but i kept it in there... and i went directly in front of her and lifted her head up so she would swallow it.. and she finally swallowed it and it was all over!! Oh good days...

I have another one if you guys want.. its about the same horse and we took her to a trainer down the street and a bunch of crazy things happend that day!! omg.. Image
jewels313

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 pm

tell me some more hun. i love reading about anything horse. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:51 pm

littlemissbad