[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Four Questions

Four Questions

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Four Questions

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:28 am

1. Shannen, do you have a facebook or myspace? I'm just curious and it would help me so much so I don't waste my time on those sites looking for you or lets say Alyssa or Holly.

2. Have you watched the new Beverly Hills show, I mean I know you've been in some and so you don't necessairly have to watch the episodes, but I was wondering if you watch it or have you watched any reruns of Charmed? I'm just curious because I know so many people who dislike watching themselves and so wouldn't watch their own film.

3. What advice would you give to someone who wants to become a producer, director or screenwriter?

4. Would you ever consider a script written by one of your fans? I'm just curious!

"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Four Questions

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 am

I wondered the same thing about your fourth question, not that I write scripts.

Shannen doesn't have a Facebook, MySpace, etc. as I bet many people on here will tell you. Dianna checked that out.

Shannen has also said that she doesn't like to watch herself, she said, I think it was the CW interview, that she's only seen a few of her own projects and I know the Heathers is one of them and probably anything she directed or produced. I bet she watched the episode of Scare Tactics when she pranked her friends Image

Sorry for replying, I know it's not the same as Shannen but I thought at least you could get a quick answer to those first two!

I love the third and fourth questions!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Four Questions

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:35 pm

I am just updating my questions.

1. Do you like any sort of rap music like 50 Cent or Snoop Dogg? Also for the blender sessions with Snoop Dogg you went to a while back, i was wondering if you got to meet with him or do anything yourself like rap? I'm just totally curious!

2. What advice would you give to someone who wants to become a producer, director or screenwriter?

3. Would you ever consider a script written by one of your fans? I'm just curious!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Four Questions

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 am

Those are very good questions. And thank you for the answers to the ones you knew!
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Four Questions

Postby Dianna » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 am

Dianna
Site Admin

Four Questions

Postby shannenely2 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 am

ME TOO WISH KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE LAST QUESTION Image
MAYBE ITS "NO"
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan