Just wondering

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Just wondering

Postby lindz02772 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 am

I was just wondering if you and Shenae Grimes got in to it or something. I have read this article that said she didn't like you or something. But then I was thinking to myself that, that was not possible, because you said that you were going to stay away from all that drama. I don't think it is true. Thanks if you get back to me. By the way, you are my favorite actress(you probably hear that all the time). Can't wait to see you in future shows/movies.
Last edited by lindz02772 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
lindz02772
New Shannen Fan

Just wondering

Postby misscruz17 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:57 pm

I read somewhere that Shanae is a "diva" that was causing a ruckus on set and I feel so bad. Similar things to what Shannen was victimized with when she was young. I don't think that she is at all (either one of them). I think that the tabloids are just going to grab ahold of whatever they can get.

Without the new 90210 even being on for three weeks, Shanae and the girl who plays Silver (Jessica?) were on the cover of a tabloid with some bogus story. I mean, these poor girls...
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Just wondering

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

do not believe everything you read!

thats all im gunna say. xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Just wondering

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm

dont believe what you read please!!. shanae was so upset about that article she went to shannen crying and our shannen was so sweet she helped shanae get a publicist!. i just wish i could remember what site i read this on, but please dont believe what you read. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Just wondering

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:28 pm

^^ i saw that to, ill look for the site and post the link when i find it. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Just wondering

Postby d9n1el » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:31 am

yeah i read somewhere about that article but i don't think it's fair to call shanae a "diva" or stuff like that cause at the end of the day...they're just lies trying to sell paper!! that's why i don't buy gossip magazines cause they just spread rumours & lies.nasty stuff!! i rather see shannen doing a great job on the show than trying to know what happens behind the scenes
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty