lets say thank you to shannen!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:58 pm

hi gang Image

i just thought i would start this thread for us all to say out thank yous to our lovely shannen doherty, for coming back to 90210 as our wonderful brenda walsh and also for giving us her thoughts and her love.

thank you shannen for being you, thank you for all the love you send to us, thank you for being a part of this site, thank you for being the kind caring person that you are!

i love you shannen you are my icon, and my role model.

good luck for whatever you decide to do next.

love always littlemissbad
Image Image Image

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Thank you Shannen. You know, all along I have said "whatever Shannen does is fine by me as long as she's happy". I love the original 90210 but I love everything you do just as much. It means so much to me, as I'm sure it does everyone else, to hear that you've returned as a thank you to your fans.

You don't need to thank us, if you weren't so talented, so kind, so caring and such an outstanding person you wouldn't be loved so dearly and supported so fiercly by us. It's all down to you Shannen! We love you because you're wonderful.

Thank you for being such a wonderful role model, thank you for being so kind, thank you for all the wonderful work to give us, thank you for all the nice words, thank you for being apart of this site and thank you for never being afraid to be who you are.

Thank you for everything, good luck and lots of love.

My love and support to you always Shannen!

Lauren x

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm

great idea. =]

Shannen, i want to give you my sincerest thanks for deciding to return to the old zip and play Brenda again. I know you're doing this for the fans, and i can speak for many people on here when i say that we are so appreciative. Thank you for being who you are, and thank you for caring so much about your fans. It really means the world to us. =] I wish you all the luck as you embark on this new journey. I can't wait to see what Brenda's been up to, and i know that the show is going to be awesome!

Love always,
Marissa
marissalu415

Postby paulinepl » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm

For all the joy to our lifes and all smiles to our faces you're bringing through all these years of your great career
For being a part of this site and making our dreams come true
For being who you are all the time, being you, Shannen! We all love you for it! You are our idol, only you! Forever Image

Thank you for everything!
Luv ya ImageImage

*Your fan today, tomorrow, always*
Paulina
Non vivere, sed valere vita.
paulinepl

Postby amymae » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Thankyou so much, i don't think there is another actress or actor out there that cares for her fans more than you. We have followed your career over the years and we will continue to do so as we love and care for you, you are an inspiration to us all.
Thank You
amy
xx
amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:06 am

Thank you so much for everything you do, Shannen. I'm so happy that you are happy to return to 90210. I'm happy to see you in anything and everything, but especially as Brenda Walsh. Brenda and Prue are two of my favourite TV characters, and I love them both dearly.

You are my role model and icon, and thank you for everything. You have inspired me so much in my life, and I look forward to seeing you in all your future projects. Good luck with everything, and thanks again.

Rachael

xxxxx

shannenfallenangel

Postby charline » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:23 am

what a great idea!!!

Dear Shannen,

The last few years I've been trew a lot of tears and moments when I didn't know how I could dreaming about a great future, when I didn't have a little bit of hope left that everything would turn out ok. But you helped me with that. You gave me a little bit of guidence when nobody else cared. It maybe sounds crazy but you gave me my hope back. So I could go on and not only dream my future but make a future. That did you allready do! Aslong as you make yourself happy and you taking all the roles you want to take, there is no bigger thanks you can make!

Shannen you're amazing!

A lot of love, hope, strength and peace I send to you.

iloveyou! Xx. Charline
charline

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 am

Shannen words can only describe so much so here are a few from me. To the world you are one person. But to this person
you are the world.

Thank you for thinking of us and giving us Brenda again. I cried once, when you never returned but now you are the tissue wiping my eyes with your return. Thank you from the tip of my toes to the top of my head.

God bless you Shannen, and always know you are loved.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby shaed412 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 am

thank you shannen for all the years that you have entertained me on tv...and continue to entertain...u are an amazing talent and a beautiful person inside and out. there has never been another actor/actress who has eased my mind and sole as much as you have. i can remember being nine yrs old, watching you on "Our House" and than seeing you again a year later on "90210"...both times, being drawn to the character you played and the actress you were. i still feel the same 19 yrs later...u are the best...thank u so much.
shaed412

Postby jewels313 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 am

Thank you shannen for everything you've done for us... you are my idol. You are the sweetest, caring, loving person ive ever known! and i am very proud to be a Shannen Doherty Fan!
from a forever fan,
Jewels Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jewels313

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty