lets say thank you to shannen!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby justafan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am

Just want to say thank you for being you...you're the best.....

JUSTAFAN........
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby ferociouskitty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 am

okay well i think a few words basically sum it all up THANKYOU SHANNEN, YOURE THE GREATEST!!
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby michael1976 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am

Thank you, Shannen, for all the wonderful years of great entertainment that you've given us.

I am looking forward to the new 90210. Brenda Walsh has always been my favorite character. She doesn't take non-sense from anyone. She's honest, loving and has a great heart.

My favorite movies are "Sleeping with the Devil" and "Heathers." Rebecca Debrovich was so strong willed and didn't let anything get in her way; Heather Duke was beautiful, funny, and you were just so dang adorable playing her.

But I loved Brenda Walsh best. I loved the Walshes in general. I'm an adult-child of divorce. And I always dreamed of having a family like the Walshes. I'm also an only-child. I wanted to be raised by both parents like Brandon and Brenda, and I wanted a sister like Brenda.

I loved Brenda Walsh, and I wanted to wish you the best of luck on the new show. We love you, Shannen. We know you'll do well.

Sincerely,

Michael
michael1976
New Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 am

Shannen,

Image thank you for making me smile when im sad.
Image thank you for being my strength when i feel so weak..
Image thank you for accepting the role "brenda" again,for all your fans..
Image thank you for being shannen doherty "the icon" we all love!
thanks a lot you dont know how much you make me happy and you're one of the reason why i dont wanna die tomorrow!

love,
Jhem Image
jhem

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

wow guys fab response, keep them coming!!!

xoox Image

Image Image Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannen90210prue » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Thank you Shannen for commimg back to 90210. I cant wait till 9/2!!!
shannen90210prue

Postby shannifan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 am

Dear Shannen!
Thank you for being part of this site! You are my idol for many years and I love to see you acting. You give so many roles theyr character, also Brenda and I want to thank you for bringing Brenda back! I hope that I´ll be able to see it, I so hope that they´ll show it in german TV! I am always behind you and I´ll always be your faithful fan! Good luck with everything! Greetings to your lovely dogs and horses!

Love you! Image
shannifan aka Mel
shannifan

Postby shark » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 am

Thank you, Shannen, for so many things. Thank you for your dedication, your passion, your attitude...
Thank you for 27 years of a great career, thank you for all those movies that I watched Sunday afternoon instead of studing my biology exam in the ninth grade, thank you for having a gap in between your teeth (looks lovely AND gives me a reason not to have braces for such a stupid thing) thank you from my dentist, whom I barked at everytime she suggested braces, (once I even stormed out slamming the door, it was all dramatically poetic).
Thank you for all the mistakes you made, thank you for that wonderful and inspiring interview in glamour magazine, 2006. Thank you for your humanity, vulnerability, thank you for getting up each time you were knocked down. Thank you for having priorities and actually showing them. Thank you for being a republican even if i vote democrat, thank you for your attention, thank you for being so awfully smart, thank you for all those things that make you stand out in a crowded world, thank you, over all, for being the perfect role model; one simple human person, who from time to time says "no".
shark
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby secretheart » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 am

I've been touched by Shark's message.
What can we add ?

Thank you for being imperfect. Because that makes you perfect.
secretheart
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty