lets say thank you to shannen!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 am

Thank you tons! I wish it didnt have to end Image
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jewels313 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:25 pm

this is amazing you guys! keep it up!! wait till shay see's these thankyou's! you cant read this without smiling! Image Image
jewels313

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 am

Just to add to my earlier message:

Thanks so much for being a part of the site. Every time I read a new message that you have written, it makes even a truly horrid day amazing. You bring light where there is dark.

When I'm feeling down, I pop on one of your films or shows, or I watch one of your interviews. You give me inspiration to go on.

You're helping people without even realising it. Just by being yourself, you make us all so happy. I'm inspired by your determination and you make me want to live another day.

Thank you for being you. Shannen: A Fallen Angel.

shannenfallenangel

Postby shnfan1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:13 am

Hey shannen,
Hi i haven't really know alot about you before a couple of years ago soo its good to know that you do post here... and when i started to watch charmed or beverly hills you were the first i looked at mostly because of you and your acting skills ive never in my whole life seen someone act that well and 2nd because of Prue im the oldest child of 4 and its very exhasting and seeing how much your character can handle it that means alot to me....also 1 more thing have you heard the rumor that your character Brenda Might be killed off its kind of bizar but i know that thats prob. not true Image but i do think that u and jennie are doing an awesome job in the NEW 90210 the show is awesome Image and soo are you....you have touched my heart in sooo many ways no matter what ANY body says ive stuck up for you soo much that if i was being paid a dollar that i would prob. be rich lol but i enjoy do that though it shows that anyone will say stuff and i know u have had sooo many experiences but i won't get into that Image....my friend david is also a huge friend of yours Image!!! you touch sooo many hearts i just want to know how do you do it sooo well?? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by shnfan1 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:23 pm

this thread should keep being bumped up if no one posts in it for a while. all the messages are wonderful.

i would love for shannen to read them all. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannenely2 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 am

OOOOOOOOOH Image VERY FODNESS JHEM
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby soumaya » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 am

this is a great idea. a big thanks shannen for changing my life Image and i loooooove you so so much.
soumaya
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty