Hi Shannen I pray you

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Hi Shannen I pray you

Postby shax1985 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Dear Shannen Doherty, Image

my name is Andrea I’m your Italian fan because I admire you as person, actress and I don't believe in anything of what the wicked newspapers write on you.
I have loved charmed for Prue Image, that is for you Shannen, that you are an oscar actress.
Don't be able to see your smile and the soul of your character in the last episode it has been and it is still sad. Image Image For this motive I ask you Shannen if in the future I can hope in a charmed movie, as Sex and the City, where the four sisters that I love more Prue Piper Phoebe and Paige can reunite for the first time.
ImageI beg you Shannen if you can give a small hope to a 23 year-old Italian boy that is grown with charmed. I have had so much from this show and from your work on the set. There is a song of the "the calling our lives" that when I listen it makes me think about charmed and the joy of a possible movie that it does me so much to cry. Image Image

I’m so sorry for my bad bad bad English! Image

I wish you Shannen so many good things and also so much happiness. Image Image

I believe in you! Image Image
shax1985
New Shannen Fan

Hi Shannen I pray you

Postby shannen46 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks Andrea, what sweet words about Shannen.
Welcome here.
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty