[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Working with Sarah M Gellar and/or Holly M Combs?

Working with Sarah M Gellar and/or Holly M Combs?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 am

Hi Shannen Image

I was wondering if you could ever see yourself working with Holly Marie Combs on another project? I think that you and Holly have fantastic chemistry and are both very talented actresses. Also, could you see yourself working with Sarah Michelle Gellar? She is also a very talented actress, and one that I admire. I think you'd have great chemistry.

It'd be amazing to see you working with some of my other favourite actresses. Image

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:36 pm

that would be cool Image

xoxox Image
littlemissbad

Postby DontFailMeNow » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 pm

i would love to see shannen and holly or shannen and sarah in a movie or show together but would be awesomer is Shannen holly and sarah all doing a movie together they're all amazing actresses
DontFailMeNow

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:45 pm

thefifthsister

Postby bleufeenix » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 am

Ya know i had the exact same thought the other day...and i was thinking hmmm if shannen and holly were doing a sitcom together it would bring down the house, but now that you throw sarah michelle gellar into the equation I think they'd do a fantabulous job with a sitcom considering the fact that they all have such awesome comic timing! AND that they totally rock and are such powerhouses of talent!! Image Image
bleufeenix
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty