My Astrological Twin!!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

My Astrological Twin!!

Postby ariesix » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Just wanted Shannen to know that I've been searching for my Astro Twin.. and she's the closest I've come to finding anyone.. !!
Although I was born on a different date/year.. our horoscopes/houses are the same.. We both have Virgo in our First house-- (The house of self--the way we present ourselves--perfection)... Libra for house 2, scorpio for house 3 (communication-- gives us a biting tongue; however, she has her moon , jupiter, and neptune-- which brings her luck through communication and intuition in that house...),
""With the Moon in the Third House your feeling, instinctive nature will find expression through social intercourse, daily mental diversions and general conversation. Your speech and thought are heavily influenced by feelings and moods. At times others may view you as changeable, indecisive and a bit of a dreamer. Your day-to-day response to circumstance is strongly conditioned by environmental factors, especially social and domestic discussions. There is also a love of travelling and a desire for constant change.""
Taken from http://www.astrologyweekly.com

house 4 Sag-- so on and so on... The only planet we share is mercury in the 8th house....
Quote astroweekly--""Your mental and communicative abilities will largely be applied to the growth and development of the mind through the study of fundamental questions of life and death, and a search for the beyond. There is an interest in scientific, metaphysical and occult subjects. Much of your knowledge may be gained through intuitive means rather than the study of books. There is an aptitude for business and other financial dealings. Your mental disposition is ideally suited to work of an investigative nature, research, psychotherapy, psychiatry, police or detective work.""---

Anyway, Planets matter considerably... with only mercury to share w/shannen-- our lives are vastly different. I think it'd be cool to compare lives with my true astro twin...; anycase, we (shannen and I) could learn alot from another-- I wouldn't learn as much from my true astro twin...

Anyway, I think it's cool She has this site to communicate w/others.. It fits her (astrologically)...
I think your amazing for reaching out to others, others stars might think it "beneath" them.... Take Care!
ariesix
New Shannen Fan

My Astrological Twin!!

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:16 pm

wow, thats really deep.... but very very cool...... i wonder who mine is? xoxox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Astrological Twin!!

Postby shannen46 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm

It's interesting, where did you find it?
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Astrological Twin!!

Postby ariesix » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/celebrites/index.htm

It might be a little confusing for those who don't know what they are looking for...

Do an affinity match for you and a celebrity. Just input your date of birth, birthplace, and time of birth. Look for the celebs who have your same sun sign (We are both aries...and it is in our 8th house)-- same ascending sign-- and moon placement. I'm a good match for Conan Obrien-- but starting at/around the 8th house-- his chart deviates. Hugh Heffner is a good match for me/or Shannen...

My differences w/Shannen is that there's a Yin/Yang factor in personalities... I am totally yang, where she is Yin.. (It seems like most celebs are yin)... She has ALOT more Earth and Water in her sign.. I have ALOT of Fire and AIR... Air just fuels my fire.... Anyway, good luck!
ariesix
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty