Swedish television

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Swedish television

Postby susanne » Thu May 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Image Image

Mon 19th of may our swedish channel 5 broadcasted one of my fav. shows called High Chaparall.
The show is quite strange, but excellent.
The show starts with the host eating and (unfortunately? for you) you were on the same restaurant. To make a long story short you came along and made an interview with them. I have to say that me and my friends and I even think that all of us in Sweden who watch thw show (we are quite alot actually) was very impressed with you! I just wanted to thank you for being such a good sport about it. Thanks Shannen. I´ve even had to sign up for this just to say that! Thank you, or in Swedish; Tack så mycket!
Last edited by susanne on Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
susanne
New Shannen Fan

Swedish television

Postby amandue » Sun May 25, 2008 6:12 pm

I saw it too, I usually don't watch High Chaparall but I saw the promo and you were in it, so I watched and you were AMAZING.
What I really loved was to see how a typicall (spelling?) Shannen day is, when you are not filming anything, you were so normal and not like paris hilton and all those popdivas, which makes me love you even more.

Now I got a question, did you plan that interview and stuff before you saw them, or was it really like it was on tv?

love you xxxxxx
amanda
amandue
New Shannen Fan

Swedish television

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 pm

good question amanda. i am sure it was all planned through her manager as i cant imagine her just sitting in a cafe and those two coming up to her for a interview LOL. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Swedish television

Postby littlemissbad » Thu May 29, 2008 5:18 pm

^^ yes i think it was planned. i mean if i was shannen and those two came up to me for an interveiw id probley run the other way lol Image.

it was very good though xoxox Image
littlemissbad

Swedish television

Postby annelies » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:44 pm

Planned or not, her reaction was so great!
Loved it when she said "looks very organized" when she was standing at that desk of their manager.
It's probably the best interview I've ever seen with Shannen.
annelies

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty