[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Please Help -Anybody

Please Help -Anybody

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Please Help -Anybody

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 pm

I havent posted on many sites before but i feel as though i can trust you,Shannen.And any of Shannens fans.
My dad died recently of a few strokes and heart attacks but i know that Shannens daddy has had this too.I feel as though my world has died with him but honestly-We weren't that close as he left when i was a baby.I was just wondering if you had any tips on how to get through this?I know that you can relate Shannen.I never talk in school(though i have friends)but at home i just cry all the time.Please help me,Shannen and her fans? Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachaelmcd
Very Important Shannen Fan

Please Help -Anybody

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:41 pm

hello Image

honey there are places you can go if you feel you need help, there are also people you can talk too.
where are you from? xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Please Help -Anybody

Postby sean1994 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm so sorry, I lost someone really close to me recently as well. All I have to say is that don't bury your head in the sand. Remind yourself of all the good times and try and live on...I'm sure he wouldn't want it any other way
sean1994
New Shannen Fan

Please Help -Anybody

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:50 am

littlemissbad

Please Help -Anybody

Postby shannifan » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:02 pm

I´m so sorry, hun! A half year ago I lost my grandmother, she was very ill a long long year! I can only say the same as the others: Think of the nice times and keep him in your mind as a lovely person! He´ll be forever in your heart! Although it´s hard at the moment the days will pass and sometimes you have to cry that you can go through the next days! My grandmother was for me as a dad in womanbody cuz my parents are not together since I was 6 and so she was always here for me when my mum was at work. It helped me to be with my mother and her boyfriend, we helped each other and so you can trust your mum! Together it is easier! And remember: you´re never alone! Here we are always there for you!
Love Image
shannifan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty