Question about Shannen and Charmed Costars

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannenalyssa4ever » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:44 am

Hey Shannen,

I am in love with the show "Charmed" and I was just wondering if you still keep in touch with any of your "Charmed" costars? Also, thank you for being a postive role model for females everywhere. I am a huge fan, I was attracting to the show because of you. I really realted to your charecter comming from a big family and being one of the oldest. Thanks again.

Heather
shannenalyssa4ever
New Shannen Fan

Postby sarah01 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:55 am

there r alot of pics of shannen and holly marie combs after she left charmed so im sure they still hang out but i doubt she keeps intouch with alyssa
sarah01
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenalyssaholly » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:54 pm

I think she has said in interviews that she has talked to Rose McGowan and thinks she is doing a great job. She still keeps in touch with Holly. There are pics of them when she was pregnant with Riley so that is pretty recent. But I do not think she keeps in touch with Alyssa. But Alyssa did a recent interview with the CW and she mentions Shannen. In one of the questions they asked her what is was like working with Shannen and Rose. She said Rose was hysterically funny and Shannen was one of the most professional people she had ever met. Hope this helps.
shannenalyssaholly
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:42 pm

In german magazines I read, too, that Alyssa and Shannen had many quarrels in the third season of charmed. But I think that Alyssa would´nt say bad things about Shennen in interviews. And these words she said would only cover this quarrel because it is privat, I think. How do you think about charmed? Do you like Paige? I loved Prue since the first second I saw her and then she died!!! I was so sad! Image
Now I write a new charmed-story in which all 4 sisters are involved, especially Prues ghost. Interested? I don´t know how topublish it when I finished it one day. But it would be so great when the charmed-actresses could read it! Image I´ve no idea how I can make it! You? Please reply!!!! Thanks!
(I´m writing at these times because I´m from Germany and here it is 44 past 10o´clock pm now. I´m hoping you will write back anyway! Thanks!)
charmedloverin 4ever
shannifan

Postby shannenalyssaholly » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:53 am

Hey Shannen fan,

Yeah, I think that would have been the only nice thing to say about one another. But at least they are civil towards one another. I wonder what Shannen would say about working with Alyssa? Yeah, I watched every epidsode of Charmed that has ever aired! I love the show. Shannen's charecter, "Prue" was one of my favorites. I loved the sisterly dynamic when she was on the show. During the middle of the fourth season the show losts its original flair, and Brad Kern clearly started using Alyssa Milano for her beauty. But I was still hooked. But I have to say the best shows that have aired are " All Hell Breaks Lose" even though that is the last episode Prue is ever in which was the saddest moment in the show and Hell has no Fury. In that episode, I have to say Holly can act her butt off, I was so drawn into her performence. When she was crying in front of Prue grave. It was so sad, we all joined her it felt as if we lost a sister. But one thing, I will always will complain about is the lack of closure we got on Prue. Once someone gets me started, I ramble on and on, I love this show. And I love the Charmed actresses, Shannen, Holly and Alyssa.
shannenalyssaholly
New Shannen Fan

Postby sarah01 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:33 am

i only watched the first three seasons cus of shannen lol yea it was soooooo sad both times she dies Image ,
in shannens howard stern interview she says that her and alyssa were equal so that was sweet of her but i dont think that was the reason she left cus shannen has said lotza times that it was someone in the spelling company that she had a problem with and his thing always was if its not broke dont fix it Image , i do think alyssa was really professional about not saying anything bad about shannen though cus we all know how much the media luvs to rant about shannen
sarah01

Postby shannenalyssaholly » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:26 pm

I agree. I know the media exaggerated on the fued because both of them have said that their was never any confrontation, but they did get in arguments. But I do not think that was why she left Charmed. I think it was because she wanted to leave before because her father was sick, but they didn't let her in the beggining until her contract was up and then Holly said she was handed a pink slip. Which was wrong. I watched that interview she does say nice things about "Charmed", and I remember her also saying she did not hate Alyssa. Which is another good thing. lol. I, personally do not care what the media says because its not like they are going to see headlines based on truth or that have not been fabricated a bit because controversy sales. But even my mother who was watching "Charmed" recognized Shannen from Bevery Hills 90210 which shocked me trust me. She told me this is the bad girl everyone is talking about on Charmed, she always looked so calm when she acts. I think the same thing she looks like she is a calm and quite person. But the media would not write about that.
shannenalyssaholly
New Shannen Fan

Postby ferociouskitty » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 pm

yea i dont think the media wud ever right anything positive about shannen after all most people react more to negative things than positive but we all know that shannen is definitely not that person portrayed by the media shes a much better person and its sad hwat the media has put her through as a person
ferociouskitty

Postby shannenalyssaholly » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 am

I agree with the constantly poking at Shannen's reputation and mirror her to be the bad girl for their own profits which is a sad thing. Even with the whole reason behind her leaving Charmed, I think the media took that to their advantage. Which was also sad. But I have always been curious to see if her and Alyssa still had a realtionship despite what the media claimed.
shannenalyssaholly
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenalyssap3 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:43 am

No, I doubt they did after Shannen left "Charmed". But I know she keeps in contact with Holly Marie Combs, I believe and plus in a recent interview and by recent I mean about a year ago they did an interview with the "Charmed" costars about its ending asking about the shows eight year run and Holly mentioned Shannen on more than one occuasion.
shannenalyssap3
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty