Well Wishes from a fan

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Well Wishes from a fan

Postby diver311 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:02 am

Hi All,
I've had a big crush on Shannen since the 90210 days.
Of course I'm typing this in hopes that she does read this. With hope's She will know that in the land of cheese She has a couple of fans. My eldest daughter and me! My eldest is to young to remember the Little House days (since she is only 13) She became a fan during the Charmed run, We won't go there. We did love Scare Tactic's, being a paranormal investigator it was one of my favorite shows to watch. I was wondering if I may ask if there's any projects planned similar to the new Xmas movie on Family Channel? So I end this with if your ever in the midwest's land of cheese, I can give you list of places to stay where you can be yourself. Heck I bummed a cigerette from a member of Great White and didn't realize it until four hours later. Anyhow it's good to see her in something new aka Christmas Caper. We Loved it! We wish her all the best that life has to offer and hope to see her in something again.

Diver
diver311
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty