[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Crohns?

Crohns?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Crohns?

Postby jewels313 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 pm

no prob.. Image
jewels313
Very Important Shannen Fan

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:05 am

Hi i have undergone investigations for the last 2 years and found out recently i have crohns its not nice and im only 19 started when i was just17 its a constant battle and i suffer a lot depending on which u have mild severe etc depends on ur pain personally i get pain a lot of the time but do have occasions where it settles a little.

anyway i jus wanted to say if anyone has any questions about it feel free toask me as it makes this illness easier for those who suffer with it if those around them understand how they feeland it would help me to talk about it as its takingsome getting used to. i can also explain the more medical details as im in my second yr of biomedical science and applying for graduate medicine to become adoctor this year

hope your all well and if shannen reads this id love to hear from you and would love any advice you have on coping with this
thanks
xxxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:33 am

i have one question for curio, Crohns is for all live or sometimes is go away?
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 am

sadly you have it for life but it has flare ups you go through dormant stages where you are ok but it depends on the severity of it in honesty and also if you have IBS with it as they antagonise each other well in my case Image xxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. You seem like a very strong person and I hope that you keep going, keep your chin up. I've never suffered from this so I can't know what it is you deal with but the fact that you are willing to talk about it with us shows great strength I think.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Crohns?

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:48 pm

littlemissbad

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Thanks its been really nice on here talking to you guys im glad I joined because its helping me get through it Image xx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm

I just love the little community we got going here, that we can come here and help one another!

You take care and keep smiling!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:24 pm

ye its great and its all down to our love of shannen and the girls dianna msyana divine and sam who all set this up we are so greatful to you all Image xxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:24 am

I'm being tested for Celiac Disease, which seems to have some symptoms of Crohns, so I am not too sure what I have exactly, but I will know once I have surgery to find out! Image
sarahconnor

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty