do you do public appearances

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby leloupgarou » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:40 pm

I was just curious if you ever do things like make appearances for signiture signings and photos with the star just to meet your loving public i hope so it would be a great way to get to meet or see you with out getting too personal Image
if you do ever decide to do such a thing i hope you would let us all know with time for us to be able to make the event
leloupgarou
New Shannen Fan

Postby kruge » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:32 pm

yeah i to would love that get autograph and picture taken would be something i'd never forget.only thing better learning how to surf woot!!i boggie board in fla and undertow sux,not good when i can't breath tho not to worry anyone but i'm 21 and i'm having serious chest and stomach pain's,i smoke cig's but it's gotten to where it now hurt's 24/7 doc says inflamed cart but ithink it's worst now.wish me luck feel like i'm diein over fla and hope to meet shannen if she ever doe's a meet and greet type deal
kruge
New Shannen Fan

Postby kido » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:23 am

I hope i'ts help!!
Shannen Doherty!
"I go to work, and I do my job, for my 14, 15, 16, hours a day and then i go home and i have my real family and my real friends and um, and I, I've, I've always liked to keep it very separate. Which may have gotten me in trouble sometimes, just because I don't, you know, really like to hang out with the cast afterwards, but to me, it's a job and that's it."
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 am

Yes, she does public appearances now! This year she has done one in CA, next week she is doing one in Florida and in November she'll be doing one in London! Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty