About Shannen posting

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

About Shannen posting

Postby argi15 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey Shannen. I think im really excited to talk to you..I would like to ask you if you are planning to play on 90210 in another episode(s)Image??I saw your last-joining episode "Hello Goodbye, Amen" and it was my favorite. It was really nice when Kelly told you: "That's the Brenda i love". OMG Come back please..
argi15
New Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby fuertesmrl » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 am

Diana.. my name is Trisha and i am new to this site and I am Shannen's fan since 1998. As i browse i saw this site and am so happy to found out that this site caters a lot of Shannens fan. Just a question: Where do Shannen put her postings? Thanks a lot for everything. I really want to see Shannen's postings. More power to this site and God speed!
fuertesmrl
New Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby rachel18 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 am

hi diana,i'm rachel and i'm new here too..please say hello for me to shannen ,tell her that we keep on waiting for her postings and we're so excited for that.I hope shannen is doing well, Image..thank you dianna for keeping us update about shannen and also for those who made this site its a lot of thank you Image kisses and hugs for everyone Image
rachel18
Very Important Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby andyhalliwell » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Likewise. Hope she knows how many fans she has out there who dont listen to the whole load of rubbish that often gets printed. Cant wait to read the american dream now I know that it is endorsed
andyhalliwell
New Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby sunny93 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes i hope it too
i am new here too and i love shannen she is so nice and she helped me in my life ...because some time i was very down and she helped me to live farther.
Thanx you shannen Image
I hope you will read it und you will know how important you are for us.

many hugs and kisses
Sunny Image
sunny93
New Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm

That is really sweet.

Also, you know that now you're a member here you've also got us to help out. If you ever want to talk about anything or need advice don't be afraid to ask. There are lots of threads in the coffee house dedicated to that kind of thing. We're all friends and we all look out for one another. Welcome to the boards

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby ice » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 am

Hello i'm ice...
Hope Shannen will have a twitter account, Image
it'll be easier for fans to have updates

love her. Image
ice
New Shannen Fan