About Shannen posting

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

About Shannen posting

Postby allison2200 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:05 am

yes, this is a very fun place to spend time at, and, of course, it just wouldn't be as nice as it is if it wasn't for Shannen. Image
allison2200
Very Important Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:34 am

I have met so many friends on this website from different countries and this is a very fun website. So I agree. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

About Shannen posting

Postby scally » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Me 2... here I met all there amazing people and all they do is talking about Shannen... Can there be something better?
scally
Major Shannen fan

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:48 pm

Yes this is a great website to voice your opinions about the beautiful Shannen Doherty and to meet new people. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

About Shannen posting

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:41 pm

Thanks again to Dianna and the moderators (Shannen's angels!) for keeping the boards rumour-free. It is so refreshing to be a part of a brilliant site Image
shannenfallenangel

About Shannen posting

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 08, 2007 8:58 pm

I think it's great that shannen keeps in touch with dianna regulary letting her know how things are. we have to appreicate her time is limited and she does think about us it's just there as so many members here. the main thing is we are always in her heart as her number 1 fans. Image

Sarah-Lucy

About Shannen posting

Postby pruefanl » Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 pm

hey guys
sorry, shannen i don't want that you feel that you're here not home..when i asked about the posting, sorry
how are you all?
shannen i love you and you others, too
love PruefanL Image Image Image Image
pruefanl
Major Shannen fan

About Shannen posting

Postby nettylea » Thu May 17, 2007 11:32 pm

ImageImagei was just watching a program on tv tonight about you & your career, i didnt realise we were the same age. Im english but living in Norway working as a gedologist & not so happy about being here. I saw youo on tv when i was growing up & was always mezmorized by you, im sort of similar to you in looks but not as attractive so always looked to you as the dream me, youre amazing and strong and individual. The gossip stories on the tv are unfair i think, youve tried your best and i know it can be hard. charmed was fantastic for you and i really hope you can find something that equal or superseeds that show, you need to be back on our screens again. Shannen its time to shine, we re 35 and a tun of stuff has happened, ive had terrible things in my life and you have too but be strong and follow your heart, listen to yourself inside and do whats right for you. the public arent always so terrible & ignore the prats that give you grief, some of us are just like you and just want to help and be kind. you take care & believe in yourself, i believe in you, youre a lovely intelligent woman & never forget thyat. dont let anyone have the power to take that away from you, you have the power. look after yourself & loads of love from Norway. Jnet xxx
nettylea
New Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:55 am

thanks yana! i like all Image i hope that shannen of new in here soon!!Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

About Shannen posting

Postby locke » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:34 pm

Thanks on all moderators for the great work that you do here. You have created a place for people they loved Shannen, and a place where Shannen can keep in touch with her fans.

Shannen you are my favourite actor - remain as you are!!!
locke
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty