[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - About Shannen posting

About Shannen posting

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

About Shannen posting

Postby msyana » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi guys,

I want to ask something. Please don't startup discussions about why Shannen hasnt posted lately. We like to keep this board a place where Shannen feels at home, save and respected.

No she hasnt been posting lately but she DOES read these boards. She does stay in touch with Dianna about the latest news.

Thanks all for respecting this.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

About Shannen posting

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:03 am

Hey Yana, thanks for putting up this thread. Hope Shannen is doing good Image
shannenfallenangel

About Shannen posting

Postby allison2200 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:19 pm

yes, thanks, and like Shannenfallenangel, hope that Shannen is doing well.
allison2200

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:40 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

About Shannen posting

Postby msyana » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Don't worry Mookdog i never saw it as disrespect for Shannen. I don't know why she hasn't been posting either. All i know is that she is reading the boards and she is talking with Dianna about what she is doing lately.

The moment news becomes official you will see it posted here. Lately that's done by either administrators or members and not by Shannen. And if i remember it well a person of the "breaking up" crew has posted twice about the show.

The main reason we wait with posting stuff is too prefend rumours getting on this board. The moment we would do that this website will just be one like many others on the web. Dianna rather chooses to do it unlike the others (and i think we all here are happy about that)

So again i didnt see it as a disrespect towards Shannen. We just want the board be fun for you guys and of course us. Keeping certain subjects in one thread is better too handle and when Shannen is posting it's easier for her to search by.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Last edited by mookdog on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

About Shannen posting

Postby msyana » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm

Your welcome Mookdog!

One thing to consider is this one if people have doubt:

Why would Shannen direct someone of the "breaking up with Shannen crew" towards this website to post some info about the show?

The only reason i can think of is that she likes this place and wants people to know about it. 8)

/hugs and love

Yana

ps. it's rather late here. Will dig in the breaking up forums tomorrow or wednesday and provide the link from those posts i mentioned.
Last edited by yana on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msyana

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm

Thank you and I will be looking forward to the new posts. Oh yeah I keep forgetting we are on different time frames it's only 5:30pm here. Guess what I am looking at Charmed on TNT. The episode is Long Live The Queen. Another one of my favorites. Thanks Again. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

About Shannen posting

Postby msyana » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:20 pm

msyana

About Shannen posting

Postby mookdog » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks Yana. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Next