[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - O hate the way they treat you!

O hate the way they treat you!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannenfallenangel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:28 am

Hi there, wow, Shannen Doherty... cannot believe that there is the slightest chance you may read this (probably won't happen as you are a very busy lady! Image) i have heart palpitations because of the very thought! ust kidding, that is a little over-dramatic, but i am very very nervous!

anyway... basically my message is about the media. it makes me so ANGRY the way the media have treated you in the past, and sometimes the not so distant past. they are using you as a whipping-post, and it is not on.

it makes me so frustrated if i ever hear anyone talking trash about you - what right do they have?? comments on television like, 'shannen fights with everyone' and 'shannen is a b1tch'. i am 100% sure you are used to their comments by now, but it infuriates me so much.

all i want to say is that they are a bunch of COMPLETELY jealous idiots - jealous of your incredible talent and beauty. i just love how you appear so unphased about it towards them, and aim to keep out of the spotlight. it is so refreshing to see a celebrity who does not need media attention all the time, or as us northern ireland folk like to call them - media-whores!! Image Image

you are such an inspiration to me in every way, and i hope that one day you might catch a glimpse of this message. who knows if you will. my main goal in life is to see you in person - be that in the street, in a studio, or wherever.

i am going on to study media, and am moving to america in the future to pursue a media career. who knows, if i am lucky (and i mean REALLY lucky) who knows, i may end up working with the most talented and beautiful actress i have ever seen (that is you by the way Image)

don't ever change, shannen. your true fans love you for who you are, and all you aspire to be. we will never leave your side.

xxx
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jewels313 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:17 am

I know wat you mean!! It makes me angry to hear that people have hurt her feelings or had said things about her that arent true or just say somethign that they know she isnt goin to like just to send her over the edge!(Cough MEDIA) and i am to proud of her for staying strong!! Image
jewels313

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 am

I'm with both of you here. Couldn't agree more.

That's why this board is so wonderful. Her true fans band together and show the support that she has out there.

She's a strong person and I hope she realises that for every bad word uttered there are at least a thousand more defending her!
thefifthsister

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:19 pm

amen to all the above. hate the media hate hate hate. xoxoxo Image
littlemissbad

Postby brianne » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:04 pm

brianne

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty