what's your favorite pet?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannenely2 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:16 pm

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL IS THE DOGS IN SPECIAL ONE OF MY DOGS “PIXCIE”
EVEN THAT ALSO ENCHANT THE HORSES TO ME!
THERE ARE AND THE HENS…. I ADORE THE HENS.
JEJE Image Image
Image Image
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenely2 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:22 pm

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL IS THE DOGS IN SPECIAL ONE OF MY DOGS “PIXCIE”
EVEN THAT ALSO ENCHANT THE HORSES TO ME!
THERE ARE AND THE HENS…. I ADORE THE HENS.
JEJE Image Image
Image Image
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby chad » Thu May 17, 2007 7:33 am

I love Horses, dogs , cats and sheep well my sheep anyway Image
chad
New Shannen Fan

Postby msyana » Thu May 17, 2007 1:13 pm

Having 5 cats here. We started with 2 cats because me and my wife worked for 40+ hous a week when we started to live with eachother. But since i am sick and at home we took another three (well not at the same time of course).

From those 5 cats 1 is my favourite and well i am his. He follows me anywhere even when i take a shower he sits close by.

Another one is always where my wife is. The other 3 just live their lives. They come to us when they want to play or be feeded but sor the rest the enjoy their lives.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun May 27, 2007 8:51 pm

i love all animals but dogs are my favourite. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannenfallenangel » Wed May 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Is Shannen's favourite animal horses? She has a lot of them doesnt she? She obviously likes dogs too Image

shannenfallenangel

Postby anna16 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:29 pm

well i love all animals and i find them all SO very very interesting and just amazing with the way they function!!...hence why im on my way to being a vet!...but my favourite would have to be horses, dogs and cows!
my favourite animal was my baby boy razz but he died at the start of the year so now im a bit lost...but ive got 2 dogs...soon to be 3, 3 horses, 3 cats and a bird!

oh and some info that you may find interesting (haha you may be able to tell that i have exams coming up and am currently studying the renal system)...birds have no bladder, instead they have a cloaca which acts in a similar way to the bladder but instead of being like a storage area it recieves products from the kidney, intestine and genital areas and regulates the ion and water levels! lol

yeah im stressing a lil bit over my anatomy and physiology exam so am trying to put info in where ever poss! haha sorry!
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby joanne2 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm

I like dogs , but I haven't got Image
I have sweet hamster. his name is Max. Image
joanne2
Major Shannen fan

Postby kruge » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:59 pm

4 dogs,3 cats,6fish "angels",turtle"sammy".my dog's names are snowy,max,priscie,zoozet.cat's jasmine and little bit.the angel's i haven't named them yet... and yes turtle's name is sammy.i recently lost my 16 year old cat chisty she was the best cat ever and i'll always love her and miss having her around.she to follow me everywhere....
kruge
New Shannen Fan

Postby pocahontas » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 am

i love all kinds of animals i have 2 dogs well had 2 dogs i should say i have one dog that stays with my ex-stepdad even though my dog stays with my ex-stepdad i still call it my dog cause i had it since it was a puppy and i had another dog that stays with my grandma the only grandma i had left cause i just lost my other grandma the day before valentine's day of this year 2007 god bless her soul just when i thought i wasn't gonna be wearing funeral clothes too soon cause i had to wear funeral clothes last year cause my grandfather the only one i had left died a couple weeks after new year's first on new year's day he had to go to the hospital cause he had a stroke and then a couple weeks later he died and now this year my grandma dies the day before valentine's day anyway my other dog lived with my grandma the only one i have left but on easter my grandma had to put my dog down cause she had cancer and i thought my grandma put her down but my grandma decided to not put my dog down until i saw her one last time so a couple weeks after easter my grandma came and got me and took me to her house to see my dog one last time and i took tons of pics and then two days after i saw her my grandma had to put her down cause my dog got so weak and could hardly stand so my grandma took her to the vet and the vet put her down and the vet thinks that it was food poisioning cause she said last time she saw my dog that the cancer wasn't there and she said if it was there that it was small and that the poision in the dog food must have speed the cancer up cause she said it wasn't there before i miss my dog i had her since she was a puppy so now i have one dog left and that dog lives with my ex-stepdad
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty