Posting Your Problems

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Posting Your Problems

Postby chienna » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:51 pm

I think you're right...
chienna
Very Important Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby ppp » Sun May 07, 2006 4:54 pm

you are right
ppp

Posting Your Problems

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun May 14, 2006 8:05 pm

I am in agreement with that fixed people its problems to call the attention here to shannen I believe that for they shannen is not right, is not right to upset to shannen I think I
you would have to cause that dianna fixes a psychologist would be better to tell the problems to a doctor or to a psychologist
Last edited by anonymous on Sun May 14, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Posting Your Problems

Postby shir » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm

I think this problem many of us would be able to relate... Hmmm one thing that I admire about Shannen is that she has both the brains and the looks Image

So here are a few problems that I'd like to share and urm ask for solutions....

1) I'm an Arien myself and I kinda realized that I have no problem starting any projects at all but completing them seem to be a problem especially after I lose interest and that has kinda like affected my studies as well...

What's your secret to mantaining a 4.0 GPA WHILE being an actress at the same time? Just how on earth did you do that? Image

2) Is there a way to urm get your emotions in check? I kinda have the same problem whereby I tend to do alot of things that I regret when I'm all riled up. The one thing that I'm thankful is that none of my blunders are placed for whole world to see... That part must have been tough though...
shir
New Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby woodrowkid » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:04 pm

shannen is just a normal person like the rest of us and she shouldn't have to sovle our problems. Image
woodrowkid
New Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby shannenfallenangel » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:11 pm

AncientBruises, i love your picture! anyways... no worries, shall not burden Shannen with my crap =)
shannenfallenangel

Posting Your Problems

Postby xbabixjenniex » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 pm

i agree in a strange kind of way, that yeh shannen has her own life we knw that, and doctors are there to help bt they cnt help u with everything and sometimes people lyk 2 tok 2 people that they dnt knw and maybe the fact that most of us are never gonna meet shannen is part of the reason y people feel that they can tok 2 her, this is just a theory, bt the more i hav thought about it, and if shannen wants to help then she will and if she doesnt want to then she will tell us i think, i am sorry if wot i have wrote sounds cheeky but i am nt i just want u to know that ok

jenniexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xbabixjenniex
New Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby sammi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:47 am

I agree,too ImageImageShe has her own life.She should relax after her hard career .And we'll be here to support her.Is that right? Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammi
Shannen Wanna Be

Posting Your Problems

Postby drummergirl » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 pm

sorry dianna i didnt see this post til after i posted about my family and my problems sorryImage
drummergirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Posting Your Problems

Postby shawnsweeney352008 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm

hi,shannen how are you? my name is shawn sweeney i'm from michigan shannen my girlfriend kim and i are having relationship problems can you help? we do argue alot with each other.

shawn sweeney
shawnsweeney352008
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty