New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Image Does anyone remember when Charmed began, did they put out any Calendars with Shannen, Holly and Alyssa on it? I been collecting From Season 4 (with Rose) on till 2007. I been all over to look of 2008, and none of the major Calendar stores around be have any. wonder if the discontinued them?
Image Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:08 pm

Image question, just wondering, how do we get connected to the chat room here. (live chat with shannen, if so)? do we all get a message or do we just keep coming on line and get lucky. thanks for any assistances. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Image this one is on the Charmed Calendars. I dont remember if any came out with shannen on them for season 1-3, but been collecting season 4-2007 and have not found any 2008. and went to three of the largest calendar stores that would have it, they don't. but they say there still looking for it. Image
have to wait and see by the end of the year. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 pm

Image Christmas Caper, Shannen was great in it Sunday (26 Nov) night on ABC FAM. Get to watch it again this Wednesday Image hoped everyone else enjoyed it more than I did. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Image Christmas Caper, Shannen was great in it Sunday (26 Nov) night on ABC FAM. Get to watch it again this Wednesday Image hoped everyone else enjoyed it more than I did. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:34 pm

Image Holiday posting in the Coffee House file, see you all there.
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby charmedchick3 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Hey Shannen,
I just wanted to say I am your biggest fan!!! You are my rolemodel and I want to be just like you!!! I have just a few questions for you. I hope you can answer them, but I know you are super busy.

1. Are you ever coming to Georgia in 2008?

2. Do you have any pets? Do you have a favorite?

3. How did you get into acting?

I hope you can answer them!! but again I know you are super busy.
Best wishes
xoxoxoxo Courtney Image
charmedchick3
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby nishadoherty » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Hiyaa shannen, its nisha here, one of your distant relatives from england i dont know if your nana thereasa has told you but im visiting her hear christmas or sometime next year, and she said she will take me to see you. I really cant wait, i just want to know would you please ask thereasa if you related to me because i am and she can show you the picture of me and her we took, and then you can prove to these people on here that i am really related to you, because i hate it when i have a relative who doesnt believe im related to them. Oh by the way, hows your dad, good i hope. Bye bye love you loads shannen.
Nisha xoxo Image Image
nishadoherty
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi Shannen,

I hope that you are doing great.

I'm a musician, I play drums and guitar, and I read somewhere that one of your hobbies is playing guitar. Is that true? What kind of music do you listen to?

And I'd like to say that the scene at the end of Mallrats when your playing the drums is one of the best things I've ever seen. That totally made my day when I saw that.

You also did a fantastic job singing in Friends Till The End. I haven't been able to see the whole film but I've seen the clips of you singing and have the songs on my MP3 and you where just fantastic. Makes me want to work harder on my music! Thanks for the inspiration.

Like I said, hope you are doing great and can't wait to see you next role!

All the love in the world

Lauren xxx
Last edited by thefifthsister on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby xcharmedx » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 pm

hi there
i was just wondering if you've ever visited the UK, and if so where is your favourite place?
Also wanted to say, I hope you are doing well, and I hope we get to hear from you soon.
xcharmedx
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty