[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby amyforever » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:28 pm

I have just joined up today and have been spending hours exploring this site...what a fantastic tribute to Shannen! I am a huge fan of Shannen and is thrilled to discover this website. I apologise for saying what I am about to say, but Charmed just isn't the same without ShannenImage And before I blab on any further, my question for Shannen is:

Where can I get the heart shape pendant that you wear in Charmed? I really, really like it and would love to know where I can get one just like it.

Thank you Shannen!
Last edited by amyforever on Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amyforever
Shannen Wanna Be

New Members ONLY....

Postby kaattiiee » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:17 pm

Hello Shannen Image .......
I'm a girl from Sweden and I think you are the best!! Just wanna say that "Charmed" isn't the same without you... =) are u not going to make a guest- roll in Charmed one last time ..? It would be so much fun if you did it Image
Last edited by kaattiiee on Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaattiiee
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby allie » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:20 pm

hi i have just signed up today
im still getting stuck on every thing but ill get used to it
ummmmm
question for shannen Image??
this is so hard

ino

hi shannen were can i send fan mail i have been searching for so long
maby u could tell me Image?

i stopped watching charmed wen u left as u were the only reason i watched it ino that every one will prob say thats silly but its true.

one more question .......
if i send you fan mail (when i manage to get an address) do you write back ....just wondering ino i sound stupid but please can you tell me

i think your beautifull and really attractive
love allie x x x x x
allie
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby allie » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:48 pm

thank you thank you thank you
oh i have been looking for it for ages thanks soooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
allie
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby Sari » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:14 am

Hi Shannen,

First of all I wan't to tell you that I love your work and I hope you live your live like you wanted to. I think you're great and I hope to see you soon on Television again.

I'm Sari, 20 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I hope to become a Scenario Writer and I'm studying video, movies and television right now.

I have a few questions but I don't really know for sure if someone asked them already.

1) Are you living the life you wanted or is there something you would like to do/have/etc?

2) Do you still see Holly (marie combs) often? I think she's a very sweet girl I love both of you.

3) Have you ever been to The Netherlands?

That's all, I don't want to take to much of your time. I know your very busy and I admire you for that.

Take care, loves Sari
Sari

New Members ONLY....

Postby katrine » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:45 pm

Hi Shannen. I am from Norway and I am a very big fan of you Image And I wonder what you will do if you ever stop acting. Like what were your dreem next to acting when you where at school Image
You are the best. Love ya
katrine

New Members ONLY....

Postby frankiebaby » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:04 am

hey Shannen..! before asking my questions i would like to tell you that i absolutly love you and i really wish i could meet you some day... hopefully you know how many people are out there that adore you and look up to you and support you in everything you do. You are gorgeous and talented and... just perfect in every way... and we all love you very much... <3
my questions...:: are you still in touch with any of your co-stars from Beverly Hills 90210? are you still best friends with Holly Marie Combs?

hugs & kisses
..god bless..
xoxo, Piper Cailyn
frankiebaby
Shannen Wanna Be

New Members ONLY....

Postby chad79 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:43 am

Hey shannen, I have been a huge fan since we got our first fox network channel in 92. I saw most of your tv movies and loved them. You always seemed to be a strong character who wasn't afraid to go after what you wanted and that's what I think drew me to you. I still watch Charmed on reruns and I have 2 questions. Do you like watching shows/movies you have done in the past or do you kind of just want those to go away and not hear people talk about them. 2nd, have you considered doing another show where you have some kind of powers like buffy perhaps. I think the best way to get over and old show is with a new one. I would love to meet you btw. Chad
chad79
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby lover » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:18 pm

the first question isnt allowed on the board........................................
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shannenwannabe » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:46 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenwannabe
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty