New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby skyboy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:35 am

Hi Shannen, as far as being a fan of yours I've been around since Little House, Iwas wondering are you planning any new projects for TV soon? Image
skyboy
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby sabby » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:29 pm

hi shannen
i'm Sabby from France.
what's up?
hum just wonder how do you feel about your life like don't you have any regrets about it or do you have another dream that you didn't realize?

so i let you telling you that i think what you do is amazing and i'm very proud of you Image
see ya

Sabby
sabby
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby andreabr » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:40 am

Ditto! Image
andreabr
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby sandry » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:27 pm

yeah, Diddo!

Hey Shay, i was wondering; What do you do in your time off? And also, you have so many horses, but how much time do you actually spend riding them? i love horses and riding, but i dont have money for a horse of my own.

you're really awesome and you'll always be my role model (you have been since i was 10)

Bye
sandry
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shir » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:38 pm

I have a couple of questions Shannen Image

1) Whats your secret to your success in both your education and acting career?

2) What's a good way to try control the lil Aries temper that we both share

3) I heard from interviews by Holly Marie Combs and Alyssa Milano that you have a fantastic memory... Any tips?

4) (This might seem a lil personal) Sometimes you get portrayed by the bad girl alot... How is it that you find the strength to carry on and do well despite all those buggers.

5) To this date - what do you consider as your greatest achievement of all.

I'm done with the questions Image Image

Before I end I'd like to say that your an amazing artist. Your not scared to show your flaws to the public eye and you definitely don't give a damn with what most people think half the time... I think your really inspirational and that your fantastic at what you do
Love and light!
God bless Image
shir
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby Hedrox » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:45 am

hi shannon
i just wanted to say that i think you are an amazing person and a beautiful and talented actress. My question for you is what inspired you to do your new show breaking up with shannen doherty. and i would like to know if you would be able to send me an autographed photo.
Hedrox

New Members ONLY....

Postby thumbtakk » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 am

Hey Shannen,

Never realized actually how far you'r career really goes back! Really enjoyed alot of your films, and tv shows. I love this new one. You can really get mean. AWESOME!! Anyways, I was wondering how I could get a signed picture of ya? I totally think your B-A-UTIFUL!!
I live in N.M. and cant actually leave my buisness to try and track ya down in California to get one. Can ya help this redneck out?

Thanks,

Randy.
thumbtakk
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby canadianlovechild » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:09 pm

Ya! Yes! lol! Anways, I came here today, because Shannon Doherty is a good actress and lets face it the girl got some talent, but I'm really here because in my Grade 12 writers craft class I'm doing an ISU on writing a show, lol, yes I know its hard to believe, but ya back on topic. lol. But I'm serious I want to write it like Beverly Hills 90210. I want it to be awsome! Thanks, you all.
canadianlovechild
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby poeticmelody » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:43 pm

Like Shir, i would also like to know what you consider as your greatest achievement of all.

Also, I LOVE you on Charmed and I just started watching 90210 a few weeks ago on SoapNet and LOVE that as well. I actually became a fan of yours because of Charmed. Your acting is amazing and I really look up to you.
poeticmelody

New Members ONLY....

Postby Letizia » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:13 pm

What?
Letizia

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty