[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby oifchick0405 » Sun May 08, 2005 2:11 am

Hi Shannen,
First off I want to tell you that I truly admire you and your work because you are a very talented and beautiful actress.To tell ya a lil bit about myself,I am a female soldier that just returned from a 13 month tour in Iraq.I was in Transportation (incase you're wondering,we ran convoys up and down Iraq with supplies) and we came back with 14 purple hearts,1 KIA (Killed In Action) and 4.9 million miles throughout Iraq.We were honored for the most mileage while we were over there and now I'm just getting used to being home and not getting shot at!I'm also writing a book about my experiences there and if it ever makes it big and to the movies,I want you to play the character of "me" lol.But it's great to be home! Okay now on with my question!What are your 3 happiest moments in life? Thanks a lot Shannen and you are forever in my thoughts and prayers,God bless!

-Jamie
Last edited by anonymous on Sun May 08, 2005 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby madeleine » Wed May 18, 2005 11:30 am

I love you Shannen,you're the best! Image

I was just wondering what character(TV) did you like the most: Prue Halliwell,Brenda Walsh,Jenny Wilder or Alexandra Hudson....

Oh, and if you ever come to Sweden,please give me a call... Image
Last edited by madeleine on Wed May 18, 2005 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
madeleine
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby gabbidoherty » Tue May 24, 2005 9:09 pm

i feel like a complete idiot right now...i have always dreamed of asking shannen a question and now i cant think of a 'good enough one' I just wast to let you know shannen that i think you are truly amazing and to keep up the great work!
gabbidoherty
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby darkangelboy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:29 am

EDITED BY DARKANGELBOY : Deleting this so I can post up a new question !
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkangelboy
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby brendalee » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:22 pm

hello everybody.

i m new on the board and i just want to ask to shannen whe she ll come in europe? i m sorry for my bad english ... and i just want to tell her that i m very sorry that she couldn't play his the love' inc serie. and angry that some person things that she 's "terrific".... so good luck shan for all and don't forget that you are one of the best actress in HOLLYWOOD!!!!i love you very very much and hope to meet you one day.... brendalee
brendalee
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby darkangelboy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:39 am

darkangelboy

New Members ONLY....

Postby princesstj2 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:47 am

I'm a new member Image

I was just wondering, because one of my dreams is to becom an actor... what advice you would give someone on becoming an actor?

(sorry if thats been asked befor, i did look Image )

I also want to say I absolutly love you shannen, you inspier me so much
princesstj2
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby ao » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:10 pm

Hi, or Hei Shannen! (as we say in norwegian.)

I was just wondering, one of my fave movies is Mallrats, was it fun to work on that one? I think you did a great job on it, it's so funny Image

Norway loves you Image

Anette
oxoxo
Last edited by ao on Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ao
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby lookintoforever » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:34 am

hi i am aslo new....
i have one question Image
how do you feel about people when they see you literally bowing to you? like hero worship?
dassit 4 now later.
lookintoforever

New Members ONLY....

Postby shannenrocks98 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:47 pm

Hey Shannen i just wanted to know if u miss being on the shows beverly hills 90210 and charmed because i know i miss it Rose McGowan is a good actress but it still isn't the same without you and i never got to see the episode of beverly hills 90210 when you left the show! anyway thats all i wanted to ask! You are my favorite actress and i loved you in "Friends 'Til the End" and "Gone in the Night"

~*Kelsey*~
shannenrocks98
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty