What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:56 am

Think ive got it got a new message thanks x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

I'll have to wait till i'm in a proper computer it wont let me go on with my phone apparently its unsuitable for under 18 users i will go on it though promise x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

Ok. Just get around to it when you can. I don't understand why it isn't suitable for under 18s. :?
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm

I will and me either my phones just being an ass**** and ive just watched 'Déjà vu all over again' and im crying cuz Andys dead! :'( x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I have uploaded 2 more chapters up. Its Part 1 and Part 2 of my final chapter. Part 3 is still getting typed up and will be a while till it is finished.

In Part 2 Evil Prue talks about her relationship with Andy and that he was a good farther to Prudence when he was still alive. Its quite far in the chapter when she starts talking about him.

Part 3 takes a twist on my Charmed fanfic all together as the characters have changed as its based mostly in a different world where Prue doesn't have daughters and Paige doesn't either, but Prudence, Patricia and Paige 2nd go to this world thinking its there own that's just had a spell cast on it.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 pm

That sounds so good mines just got good too 15 pages and Prue is currently fighting a demon she had to TK Andy away so he wouldnt get hurt x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

In mine where Evil Prue talks about Andy is just like what happens in the series when she says Andy protected her from the demon. Its just like series where Andy runs in to protect her.

Evil Prue is talking to the present day Charmed ones then too as her, her girls, Paige and her daughter has been called from the past to come to the future as there is a demon going into the past to kill the Halliwell line from the bottom.

The other Charmed ones and girls from their time is also called from the past to go to the future.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Okay you keep telling me and it keeps sounding better and better making me jealous lol well the demons have done something to Prue with wands but Pipers frozen them theyre still in hospital following Prues accident lol its quite long x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 am

Now there is an idea I didn't even think of with demons using wands.

Prue in part 3 of my final chapter talks about her wand she used in magic school as every student who attended the school back then had to have one. That's how I have written it to make it fair for all students who were as powerful or less powerful than Prue, Piper, Pheobe and Paige. Their not sisters in this other world, but still blood related and still Halliwell's.

Prue has one of the most powerful wands ever made from how I explain it in the story and an expensive wand too, but not as expensive as some. Just like in Harry Potter when Harry's gets his wand and it chose him the wand in my story chose Prue.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

Stop making me jealous lol and i think its quite good with the wands now Prue is unconcious and the sisters are looking for a spell to wake her x
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty