[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What Shannen Means to me

What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby shell » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

Cool I have written a Charmed fanfic too. I am still typing and writing the last chapter up as it has all 4 Charmed ones in it and more characters besides. I have characters and things that I have made up included in my fanfic.

My Charmed fanfic is a little different as I have based it in the Middle Ages or Dark Ages from around the time of Evil Paige. Evil Paige is included in some of my chapters with other things I have made up. She also has a sister and you can probably guess who it is. Then the other two as cousins to Evil Paige and her sister.

They are the Charmed ones of Evil Paiges time. ;) I have made the Charmed ones in two different time eras. I have the 12th Century Charmed ones and the 5th Century Charmed ones which is Evil Paige, her Sister and their cousins.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm

WOW! That really does sound good loads better then mine. Mine is the obvious Prue and Andy baby thing thats been done a thousand times but i just wanna put my own spin on it. I might put some of it up today x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Cool. My fanfic is on fanfiction.net. I havn't uploaded a chapter for a while, but as soon as I have finished typing up part 2 of my final chapter I will upload them. Then I can carry on with getting the final part done.

Andy is mentioned in some of my chapters. The ones mostly are the ones with Evil Paige and Prue in as in my fanfic Evil Prue got married to Andy before he was killed by a demon just like in the series. They were together a few years as they had a baby daughter too called Prudence in my fanfic. I know it might sound strange Prue naming her first born daughter after herself. Then a few years after that Prue got married to another guy and had another daughter called Patricia in my fanfic.

People who have sent me their reviews on my fanfic like the way I have done it by basing Charmed in the Middle Ages or Dark ages and creating the bottem half of the Halliwell line before Melinda. Plus they like the extra things I have made up and added. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Mine is set in season one ive changed the plot abit Prue has told Andy shes a witch without a truth spell thats all im saying dont want to spoil the surprise x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

That's simalar to my story I made up for Evil Prue and Andy. Andy already knew she was witch like many other people in my story. Most people in my story of Evil Prue, Paige, Piper and Pheobe know they are witches. The villagers in my story know they are witches because its them who rule the kingdom I have made up. They work for them in the village that's in their kingdom. This kingdom though in my story has 3 seperate castles that go to one kingdom that has been split into 3 as Prue has a castle, Paige has one and Piper and Pheobe share one.

Andy has known Evil Prue was a witch from when they were younger and have always been in love even though Andy left. Then eventually after a few years Andy came back into Prue's life and it was from there on they went out and then got married and had a daughter together. In my fanfic the Charmed ones never had their powers bound either. They were aloud to keep them. They all went to Magic School for a few years too to advance on their powers.

You read more about Evil Prue's and Paiges experience in Magic School more than their cousins and the other Charmed ones in the 12th century.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

That sounds so good i think mines starting to look really good when put it on you will have to tell me what you think of it x
PrudenceGemini

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm

i would like read your fanfic :), i had listened some thing of the book of shadows too for the sims, i did to Shannen one time playing to the sims but for one dstraction i abandoned the game and the poor sim died at the kitchen :( for the fire, again have the game intalled. I would like too have the chafmed sisters, have the sims 2, and you?
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Ive got sims 3 on xbox 360 i founda blueprint on deviantart it was okay its good though i love making the houses :D ill try put some of the fanfic on but im on my phone so its abit of an ass**** x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 pm

shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

Cool i only really like fanfic with Prue in and Andy of course they were amazing together x
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty