[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What role would you like to see Shannen play?

What role would you like to see Shannen play?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What role would you like to Shannen play?

Postby Linz » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: What role would you like to Shannen play?

Postby Linz » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Linz

Re: What role would you like to see Shannen play?

Postby Linz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Sarah-Lucy, could you imagine the script that could be written revolving around characters for Shannen, Julian, and Holly!?!? I could think of some pretty amazing story lines! lol. :) Now, you got my creative juices flowing! ahah!!
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:06 am

mine to...as i sit here watching Charmed on we tv and Shannen, Julian and Holly are all in a scene together. I think Shannen and Julian have amazing chemistry, especially in Another Day...love that movie. And so do Shannen and Holly. I think I might be ready to write something....lol.
shaed412

Postby Linz » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 am

Hahah Sabrina! Let's get to it!! lol. I am sure we could create a masterpiece together! lol. I am watching Charmed right now too! I don't have a Valentine, so I am just watching Charmed episodes with Shannen in them. I love when Holly, Shannen, and Julian have scenes together on Charmed! Even if Cole is evil and stuff. lol. We should write a story for them too! lol. I am so excited to get started on all this writing! lol.
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Shannen and Julian had such a great bond on charmed and another day it was wonderful to watch.

the 3 of them working together again would certainly be magic and even better if shannen was directing and writing the scenes :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby GraceHalliwell » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I have two Favorite Actresses Shannen Doherty and Fran Drescher (But Mostly Shannen is my fave) lol Sorry Fran no offense I love all of your idea's I would love to see my two Fave actresses working together Shannen and Fran lol I know this :idea: would kinda suck maybe Robin Williams, Julian MCmahon, Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs and Fran Drescher could work together on this one big movie or TV Show it would be fun :lol:

so what do you think I'd love Shannen to be like in a movie or Tv show where she's like a Superhero, has like kids and a husband but can't tell them she's a superhero she has like all these friends and foe's like at night she's a superhero trying to save the world and at moring she a mother, a wife and works I have no clue what the job would be but it would be something that Shannen would be good at.

would you like this idea?
thanks
Rochelle
GraceHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 am

Wow, great ideas. I have never written anything really supernatural, cept maybe a few episodes of Charmed, but I didn't go much into the supernatural with them, either. I think it would be a fun concept though. I do like Fran Drescher and Robin Williams. I think Shannen and Robin Williams would kick ass in a movie together. They both have so many different ranges. I have some ideas flowing. Linds, let me know if you have anything coming together, yet?!?!
shaed412

Postby Linz » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 pm

I agree!! I like the superhero idea! That would be soooo cool to see Shannen play!! Sabrina, I definitely have many ideas and am going to start writing things today. I am trying to decide if I will hand write and then type it, or just type it. Personally, writing it out and then typing it gives me a better perspective and it helps me to realize where I need to change things, etc. I am so excited!! You will have to send me a PM or a DM on Twitter and give me your e-mail! Or text, of course!! lol, SO excited!!
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

yeah...i lost your email address in my phone, because i got delete happy and accidently deleted a lot of texts. can you send me your's again? I think I am going to write some tonite. I always hand write first than type. Like you said, it allows you to see changes when you start typing it up. Plus, I love the idea of actually writting! Can't wait to share ideas!
shaed412

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty