[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What role would you like to see Shannen play?

What role would you like to see Shannen play?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What role would you like to see Shannen play?

Postby Linz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

I just can't wait to see what Shannen will do next! Everything does does, I LOVE! lol. I absolutely loved reading her book, watching Growing The Big One, and I just can't wait to watch Witchslayer and see what she does after that!! She is just amazing and so inspirational! :) I'm so psyched to see her next projects!!
Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 am

Yes, me either! So excited!! I need to get all three seasons on DVD as well!! :) I loved GTBO too!! I have Another Day and Gone In The Night too, love them!! I want Friends Til The End on DVD as well! It comes on Lifetime Movie Network a lot, but we haven't upgraded our cable yet to get that channel. lol!
Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 am

I want to see her on One Tree Hill playing Brooke's long lost sister...I know Brooke's young...but Shannen can play a long lost sister....OR she can play Brooke's aunt...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

That would be cool! I haven't seen that show forever! I watched it some when it first came out because I liked Chad Michael Murray. loL! She would be cool in that role! I'd really love to see her on Glee and PLL the most, though!!

I'm pretty sure she could strut her stuff on Glee! Idk why that hasn't occurred to the writers of the show! Brenda and Prue are iconic characters. Therefore, Shannen as an actress is an American icon too! lol. Of course, she is extremely talented too!! :) It just makes sense that she be on Glee! lol. I know they mostly have singers, but Gwyneth Paltrow was on there too, and she's not a professional singer. Well, she kind of became one for Country Strong. And she is amazing, of course. But, Shannen has an awesome voice too!!! She would rock! Of course, on PLL... well, that would just be awesome to see her with Holly again!! :)
Linz

Postby nina » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:55 am

nina
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 am

Linz

Postby Linz » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:49 am

Hey guys!!
I was just thinking that I would love to see Shannen in a musical! I am so in love with musicals, and I am really on a kick right now with that type of music! lol. I think she would be amazing! We already know she can sing, of course.... so it would be really cool to see her do something like that. Or.. just guest star on Glee. I would love that and I know many others would as well :)
Linz

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:08 am

Hello Maggie the cat from cat on a hot tin roof or blanche dubois from a streetcar named desire!! Anything with a southern drawl!!!!!!! Maggie the cat is alive!!!
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty