[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My Shannen book signing experiance

My Shannen book signing experiance

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am

ImageImageImage

Not sure if this person is a fan of Shannen and her work...or not, but just wanted to meet her...

But this is what was said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.0 out of 5 stars Badass Book!, November 11, 2010
By
M.J. Herman (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the Right) Attitude (Hardcover)
I was a fan of Shannen in the 90s and thought it'd be cool to read what she has to say about her experience at that time. The book is pleasant to read. She mostly acknowledges her past mistakes and advises integrity, honesty, and self-confidence; the badass way. She explains she never was a bitch as she never intended to hurt anyone. The book is good, very entertaining, and has lots and lots of great pictures. She has a great sense of humor. I recommend it if you like her and/or want to read about things you might have experienced yourself. Also, I went to her book signing in New York. I wanted to meet her in person. She is the sweetest celebrity I've ever met. She was very friendly and talked to all of us for quite a long time. She also took pictures with everyone. That proves how nice and genuine she is. Way to go, Shannen!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 am

thanks for sharing that with us!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 am

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous