[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed Reunion Show Special!!!!!!

Charmed Reunion Show Special!!!!!!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby jerrad » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey Shannen Fans!

Jerrad here! Im posting this new topic to let you all know of the Petition that has twitter going crazy! I have made 2 Petitions, one for twitter users to sign, and the other for non-twitter users to sign. The petition states that us Charmed Fans want a Charmed Reunion Show! You can read about ALL the details of it in the petition! Please show your support and sign

If you have a twitter, please log-in and sign this one: http://twitition.com/nb9qm

If you do not have a twitter account, please sign this petition:
http://bit.ly/9NTFFW

527 SIGNATURES!
Keep signing them both!
See if we can get up to 1000 and it WILL be sent to the networks for concideration!!!!
http://bit.ly/aU2EOv & http://bit.ly/9NTFFW

Guys, let try to spread this around on every social networking website that you know of where Charmed fans are! We need to get as many signatures as we can to make this dream come true! Spread the word please! Copy and past the links and share them to everyone! Anywhere you can think of! Charmed fansites, websites, forums, etc! And please make sure you go to my twitter www.twitter.com/JERRADV and RT the tweets I do about them so we can spread it! Thanks guys! Together, I know we can make this happen! Show the networks how much me want this to happen!

Here is the description that is on the petitions:

"Dear Charmed Fans,

Hey there! Were you an avid fan of the HIT supernatural television show 'Charmed' that originally aired on the WB now on TNT? Did you follow the complete story line through-out its whole 8 year run? Were you completely CRUSHED when the show ended?! Well, this petition is to ask Paramount Studios, TNT, and whoever else in charge to give us loyal Charmed fans a ‘Charmed Reunion Special’!
Since creating more seasons of Charmed is out of the question (sense it has been off the air for so long), and there is no talk of a Spin-off in the works, us Charmed fans want the next best thing! A Charmed One Hour Reunion Special! A LIVE Television broadcast of the Main Cast of Charmed (Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, Rose McGowan, and Brian Krause), Along with Special Guest appearances’ by Julian McMahon, Ted King, Drew Fuller, Dorian Gregory, and Kaley Cuoco (with whoever else)!
The cast can all sit on stage (remodeled to somewhat resemble the interior of the ‘Halliwell Manor’) with each other along with the Host of the show, who will then ask them questions that has been submitted by fans! They can also reminisce, share stories, show bloopers, and play back clips from the show. All in front of a small LIVE studio audience, along with others watching in on the fun at home!
It will be a Charmed Reunion Special! It would get such HIGH ratings! Every Charmed fan across the globe would tune in! Please, if you would like to see this happen, SIGN THIS PETITION AND GET OUR VOICES HEARD! Let’s reach over 1000 signatures, then, this petition WILL be showed to the Network Executives for consideration! Please, help us get a Charmed Reunion Special! Now’s your chance to see all your favorite Charmed Characters, all reunited in one place!

Thanks,
Jerrad Vunovich"
jerrad
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 am

Hey Jerrad!

It would be amazing if we could make this happen! I will post about it everywhere I can! LOL!
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jerrad » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks so much Image I actually know Shannen and Holly and have discussed the reunion with Hol and she said if it would happen, she would love to do one! Shannen though has been very busy lately so I havent talked to her about it yet. But hopefully I will soon, well please keep spreading the news Image Thanks!
jerrad
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am

That will be great for a Charmed Reuion. I will see what I can do.

I will try and find the link on Twitter when I log in and Retweet it. Image
shell

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm

That would be great-I want to see Shannen a part of it...she's part of the show for 3 years..I would watch it IF SHE is on the show

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

how amazing if that were to happen. who would have thought we would get a 90210 reunion and shannen returning in 2008 for guest appearances. my fingers are sure crossed on this. it would be fantastic for everyone. i sure would also love to see julian mcmahon too. as kristen says i really really hope brad kern isnt involved in this project, enough said! Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 am

Yes, as long as there are great writers, it will be awesome!

Sarah-Lucy- I agree! It was great to Shannen return to 90210! And I would be so happy if she came back to Charmed!! And Julian well... .he is super HOT- and an amazing actor. I'd love to see him and Ted King back! LOL!
Linz

Postby jerrad » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am

YAY!!! I am so very happy you all are excited about this! Image We are working around the clock to try to make this happen, but we cant do it without all of you! Image So please, spread the news! Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, ANYWHERE! Image If you want, make advertisements for them and post them on different websites including the links to the petitions! Image Lets get this ALL OVER THE WEB where EVERY charmed fan will be able to participate into making this dream come true! Image
jerrad
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty