[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - It arrived!

It arrived!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

It arrived!

Postby triquetra » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm

"It arrived!"
Have you recently ordered something Shannen-related? Or did you just come back from shopping and did you manage to score something with which Shannen was connected? Then this is the place to let other members know!

To start, I can say that today, I received the movie "The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon." I ordered this movie four days ago, and will watch it tonight! Really looking forward to it Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

It arrived!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

That is one FANTASTIC film....enjoy Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

It arrived!

Postby shell » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Hope you enjoy it. I have started watching my Shannen DVDs again and the Lost Treasure of Grand Cayon is the next one. Image

I havn't ordered anything Shannen related for a while. I am waiting for her book to come out in Nov and order it then off Amazon. Image
shell

It arrived!

Postby triquetra » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

I've seen it. And I really liked it Image
Some of the special effects were a little cheesy, but the movie was very enjoyable nonetheless. Wonder if there will be a second movie... Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

It arrived!

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

YESSSSSS!

I just got "Gone In The Night" in the mail the other day! I had to order it from Europe, they're the only ones who had the original DVD! Also, I got Pasadena Magazine that she was on the cover of in 2008. Also, I got "Another Day" in the mail too, on DVD! Wahoo!!!!

Now..... I just can't wait for her book to come out! I was going to pre-order it but I want it on the day it comes out so I am just going to go to my local bookstore and buy it! Super excited!!! Image
Linz

It arrived!

Postby shell » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeh I am going to order Growing the Big One when it's out on DVD and it will have to come from the states.

I am going to do the same with Shannen's book if I carn't find it in any of my local book stores, but I might be lucky with that as I think it's going to be released here and in other countries. Image
shell

It arrived!

Postby triquetra » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:54 pm

triquetra

It arrived!

Postby Linz » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:04 am

Hey!! Ohh, both Another Day and Gone In The Night are both amazing!!! Image You should get them both! Lost Treasure of The Grand CAnyon is awesome too!
Linz

It arrived!

Postby triquetra » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

triquetra

It arrived!

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 am

Linz

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty